Chapter 18

Days have passed they are living peacefully. Because of what happened, Imelda ordered them to get more guards. For their safety of course. The moment they knew what happened Bong instructed the whole community of Forbes to never let Rachelle enter their community again.

Irene, on the other hand, was stressing herself from overthinking. What if Celeste will leave her? What if Celeste will not choose her? She was stressing herself to a point where in she'll not eat anymore.

While they are having their lunch Irene felt a pain in her stomach wherein Greggy saw her. 

"Hey hon, you ok?"

"H-huh? Y-yes yes." But the pain is getting stronger and stronger. She stood up to wash her hands and felt the pain again. 

"Ma, calm down ok? May blood ka ma." Luis said calmly. Before Irene can react she lost her lost her consciousness. Fortunately Greggy catched her wife and carried her. They all hurriedly went to the hospital. Alfy was in the shotgun while Luis is driving. Greggy and Cassy were holding Irene. 

The moment they are in the hospital already they hurriedly asked for help and assistance. Hindi nagtagal eh dumating din ang ob-gyn nila.

They waited for some updates outside the room. Alfy called Imee as she is the one whom really knows how to calm Cassy and help them.

Minutes have passed the doctor of Irene came out already.

"Doctor Montgomery what happened?" Greggy asked. Imee is there already with her niece.

"Spotting. She experienced spotting. Is she stress lately?"

"Yes." Cassy answered.

"Please avoid stress to her. The spotting is very alarming as she experienced contractions. She cannot go into labor yet as it is still very early."

"Yes. Yes we are doing everything that will give her stress now."

"Alright. I'll give her medications in a while. She is already transferred in a private room."

"Thank you." Greggy answered. Addie just patted his shoulder and left.

They all hurried to Irene's private room. There they saw Irene. Paleness and tiredness is seen. Cassy hurriedly went to her Mother and kissed her forehead. Irene was awake because she felt someone kissed her.

"Sleep ma. You need to rest." Cassy whispered and caressed her Mommy's hair. Irene just weakly nodded and smiled.

"Don't leave me anak." Irene weakly whispered. She raised her hand touched her daughter's hand. Cassy held her Mom's hand and sat beside her.

"Yes mommy. Now, rest na po ikaw." Cassy said as she kissed her Mom's hand. Irene smiled and closed her eyes. 

........................................................

A week has passed and they all became very gentle with Irene. Celeste, however is with Bong as she is more safe there. Ever since the incident, Cassy is always with Irene. She never lets Irene out of her sight. Even if she has classes she'll take her laptop with her to Irene's room to be with her Mother. She never left Irene. 

It's currently Monday, the very toxic day of the week for Cassy. As she is the supreme student council president and one of the top students. She is currently stressing with some paper works while Irene is watching the news. Irene saw how dedicated her daughter is with studying. She felt proud.

Cassandra was finishing her exam when Irene asked for permission that she will be getting a glass of water. As Irene finished in drinking she was about to go up when she heard someone shouting.