Chapter 15

A year after..........

"Bye guys! See you after christmas break!"  Cassy said before entering the car. She made mano and beso to her Tita Imee.

"Finally Christmas shopping!" I exclaimed.

"Am I gonna buy you a gift? You are old na." Tita Imee said that made me pout.

"Tita ano baaaaa." I said and she just laughed at me. Laki talaga ng saltik neto sa utak eh. Charing! Kahit ganto to love ko to.

.........................

We are now here in Solaire. We first went to Dior. For Mom I bought a Mimirose Rose Gold and Rubies Necklace together with the Mimirose Rose Gold and Rubies Bracelet. I actually bought her 1 Square Buntal Handbag from Kultura Filipino for her birthday sana kaso I didn't got the chance to give it to her so I'll just give it to Mama Meldy.  For daddy, I bought him 2 Polo Shirt with Bee Embroidery, 1 in Navy Blue and 1 in black. I also bought him a pair of Dior Explorer Derby Shoe. 

Then we went to Chanel. I bought  COCO MADEMOISELLEL'EAU PRIVÉE - Night Fragrance for Tita Imee and Tita Liza. And COCOMOISTURISING BODY LOTION for Celeste. Then we went to many shops. I bought watches for my brothers and Tito Bong. Then I bought Polo Shirts in Lacoste for my cousins. 

So tiriiiiiing! But I enjoyed naman. We are now here in Cibo. I was eating lang naman when I saw a familiar silhouette of a woman. She was wearing a black long over - sized straight dress. Her hair is similar to my Mom. I focused on her and when she turned her back. It was her. I knew it was her.

IT WS MY MOMMY. MY GORGEOUS MOMMY.

She's so pretty. She was about to turn her gaze on me when I bowed my head down. My hair is covering my face. She is glowing. I miss her. I'll see you in days Mommy. 

Sana, sana hindi ako ulit madissapoint kapag nagkita tayo.

It's now December 24. And I'll see her again. I mean we'll see each other again. I've been seeing my dad and my kuyas while I was staying here. I'm already dressing up. I'm wearing a red red smocked puff sleeve maxi dress paired with a white pencil heels. I tied my hair in a half ponytail and used a ribbon to finish it off as my hair is very long now. Mommy does this hairstyle to me often before. That's why. I wore light make-up lang naman kasi kami kami lang. I sprayed some perfume lang and finished my look with my jewelries. I don't wear rings anymore, because the last ring that was on my fingers were the ones she gave. And I will only wear a ring again if she's the one who's gonna give me. I was brushing my hair when someone knocked.

"Come in!"

The door opened revealing Mama Imee.

"Hello! Ay wow! Kabogera! Ang pretty!" She squealed.

"Mamaaaa hahaha! Bakit po?"

"Baba na. They're here." She said. I just nodded and she left.

Ready na ba ako? Lord? Baka naman. Eto na ba sign na bumalik kay Soleil? I was busy with my thoughts in mind when I heard my phone was ringing.  It was my friend. I answered the call.

"Ring ring call me call me!!!! CASSYYYYYYYYYY Merry christmas!" Bungad saakin.

"Ang ingay! Merry Christmas to you too!" I exclaimed while I was exiting my room. Nag dadaldal lang siya saakin. I was heading downstairs when she squealed.

"So ano na? Gala na us!" longing every letter.

"The heck kang babae ka! Christmas didn't even start yet gala agad. You silly!"

"Ihhhh sigi na!!" Pamimilit niya.

"Girl, let me celebrate Christmas with my Family muna. Tapos dun natin pagusapan ang gala. Kaloka ka."

"Hmp! Fine! Merry Christmas Ms. Pres"

"Ms. Pres mo mukha mo. Merry Christmas bye!"

"Byeeeee." she said and ended the call.

"Bagtit." I thought to myself.

"Pst hoy yoohoo! Andito na kami." A man said. Paglingon ko it was Kuya Luis. A smile formed in my face. I ran to their direction and gave them a hug. He hugged me tightly.

"Sana nakakahinga ako Kuya. Aray ko!" I complained and frowned. He just laughed. Pumunta ako kay Kuya Alfy and also gave him a hug. Same with Kuya Luis hindi ako makahinga sa mga yakap nila.

"Aray! Parang di tayo nagkita last month!" I exclaimed napatawa lang sila at akmang guguluhin ang buhok ko.

"Subukan niyo guluhin yan tadyak abot niyo sakin." I warned them. Tumawa lang sila. Mga siraulo. I went to Daddy and hugged him tight. He kissed my forhead. Then I went to Celeste.

"Ay! So tangkad naman ng baby na yan. Ang bilis naman!" I said when I carried her. She kissed my cheeks and giggled. Binaba ko siya and pinuntahan ang taong inaasam ko.

I slowly went to her and looked in her eyes. I smiled. She was just smiling at me.

"Hi, we met again." I said.

"My Luna." She whispered while tears are slowly dropping from her eyes. I went to her and made beso. But she pulled me into a hug.

"I missed you Luna. Mommy missed you so much mahal ko." She whispered while burying her head in my neck. I can hear her sobs.

"Shhh. Tahan na ma." I said and broke the hug and wiped her tears and kissed her forhead. She cupped my face and smiled.

"Tama na ang dram. Gutom na ako." Tita Imee said that made us laughed. Daddy assisted Mommy. Grabe naman to maka assist. Umakbay ako kay Kuya Alfy.

"The last time dad assisted mom like that when we thought she was pregnant. She's not naman diba?" Kuya Alfy just looked at me.

"Uy! Di naman buntis si Mommy kuya diba?" He was about to talk when Mama Meldy called us. Tatabi sana ako kay Mama Imee ng maunahan ako ni Kuya Alfy. So no choice akong tumabi kay Mommy at Mama Meldy. 

Nagsimula na kami kumain at nag kwentuhan. Pero hindi ko maiwasang mag overthink. Hindi naman siguro siya buntis. Pero paano kung buntis siya? Sa sobrang lalim ng iniisip ko hindi ko namalayang tinatawag na nila ako.

"Apo." Mama meldy shaked my hand.

"Ha? Po?" linga linga kong sagot.

"Kanina ka pa namin kinakausap. Parang ang lalim ng iniisip mo." Napatingin ako kay Kuya Alfy.

"Ha? Ay wala naman po. May naalala lang po akong school activities." pagsisinungaling ko.

"Next week na yan apo. Magpahinga ka muna ok? Sige na kain na." Sabi ni Mama Meldy na akin namang sinunod. Natuloy ang tawanan namin.

Buntis ba siya? O guni guni ko to?  (hehe ewan q sayo)

Author's Note: Hellooo! Bawi na me sa masasakit na chaps ha! Light chapter na to. Thank you for 8.94k reads! Hope you like the chapter!
- C 🌸