Chapter 13

After what happened to Cassy and Irene, they decided to go back to Manila tomorrow. Their supposed to be bond became a tragedy for Cassy. She just woke up from her nap, when she felt someone hugging her. It was her Tita Imee and her Kuya Alfonso. She saw in the end of the bed is her Kuya Luis sleeping. Her head hurt so bad because of what happened a while ago. She's in pain. Thinking about the incident awhile ago makes her cry again. That woke her Tita Imee up.

"H-hey baby gising ka na pala. Why are you crying?" Her Tita Imee said in a whispers.

"T-tita w-wala talaga akong kwentang tao. W-wala po akong kwentang anak." Cassy sobbed that made her Tita Imee hugged her tight. Alfonso woke up because of the movement the magtita made.

"B-bunso. H-hey. How are you?" Alfonso worriedly asked.

"Luis! Hoy!" He shouted to his brother and hit him with a pillow.

"Aray! Ano ba? Kuya para- huy! Cassy! Kamusta ka?" Luis said.

"I'm not ok. But t-thank you for being there. Thank you for not leaving me." Cassy wholeheartedly said. Tears falling from her eyes. They hugged her. They broke the hug when someone knocked on the door. Revealing that it was Greggy.

"Manang kakain na. B-baby! Gising ka na pala. Can you breathe properly na?" Greggy said as he went to her daughter's direction. Her daughter just nodded and hugged him.

"I'm sorry for what happened awhile ago baby. Daddy is very sorry." Greggy said while caressing her daughter's hair.

"It's not your fault Dad. Pero dad decided ako to live with Tita Imee muna. Please daddy. I'm getting suffocated with her. I don't wanna see her yet in one roof. Please daddy bigay niyo na po sakin ito." Cassy pleaded her dad. She doesn't care kung need niya mag makaawa basta ayaw niya munang makasama si Irene.

"Anak, are you sure? Sure ka na ba talaga dito?" Greggy calmly asked. Ayaw man niyang payagan ang kanyang unica ija ngunit hindi niya kayang makitang nasasaktan ang kanyang anak.

"Yes Daddy. Please. Please daddy." Cassy sobbed. Greggy hugged her and rubbed her back.

"O-ok baby. But promise daddy uuwi ka parin sa forbes kapag ok ka na ha? Sure?"

"Yes daddy. I just need to breathe from everyone."

"Ok ok. Halina kayo. We will eat dinner na." Greggy said at inalalayan ang anak tumayo. Lumabas na sila at parang gusto ng tumakbo pabalik ng villa si Cassy ng makita si Irene na naka tingin sa direksyon nila.

"U-uhm ayaw ko po k-kumain. B-babalik n-na ho ako sa v-villa." Sabi niya sa Tita Imee niya.

"Kalma anak. Andito kami ng Daddy mo ok? It's ok nak." Imee consoled her niece. They held Cassy's hand and went to the restaurant. Nakapagitna si Greggy at Imee kay Cassandra. Their dinner went great. It's just that no one dared to talk. Cassy was avoiding everyone's gaze.

After dinner Cassy and Imee was about to go to their villa when Celeste held her Ate Louise's hand.

"Ate?" Celeste called her. Cassy doesn't want to face her sister because she is still hurt with what happened. But it's not her fault. It will never be her fault. Cassy composed herself and face her sister smiling. she knelt down so that her sister will not have a hard time looking at her.

"Yes baby?" Cassy asked preventing her tears to fall and her voice to break. To her surprise, Celeste hugged her older sister.

"Ate thank you fow saving me." Celeste said while hugging her sister and kissed her cheeks. Cassy rubbed her back and broke the hug.

"It's ok baby. Next time don't come in the water without anyone beside you ha?" Cassy said while caressing her sister's face.

"Yes ate. Thank you and sorry." Celeste said and hugged her sister again. Cassy just tapped her sister's back and stood up.