Fifteenth Meow - Hedone

"Want is a feeling of desire... to possess—to own but one can say that it's fragile— it cannot last just like a candle watching the flames' dance, bound to halt and die".

VIN almost staggered.  He could feel his breath hitched,  his stomach churned—hot;  almost like there's molten lava bubbling inside of him.  Green ethereal eyes met him and he never thought that he could feel the feeling of a bird catching a worm as its prey,  that surge of passion he longed craved given to him by a matter of seconds.  He wants to grasp something,  to satisfy that something to win it over,  to feel that feeling of desire being sated. 

He felt his feet slowly making their way to Aegir's direction.  He wanted to stop himself but is miserably failing.  His heartbeat drummed.  He wanted to just beg Aegir for something,  he doesn't know what but he just wants to... have his attention.

He couldn't couldn't comprehend what's happening and he knew it's wrong. 

Aegir closed his eyes,  in an instant Vin felt as if the raging fire he felt died. He stopped walking and blinked repeatedly.  Although he felt like he was splashed by a bucket of water with ice.  And as if he saw something that he is eager to have but soon the excitement died down or he got a change of heart.  Something like he wanted but knew he didn't need. 

"What was that? " It's all the words he can say.  His hands were sweaty and shaking a little. 

He knew creatures like them have sort of "abilities" but never did he encounter someone whose abilities' like this one. 

Silence makes its home in the room.  Green eyes showed its true color—that filled with sadness.  Anthony on the other hand felt his throat like being squeezed,  unable to speak nor gulp his saliva.  He witnessed how Vin changed in an instant the moment Aegir spoke.  It's like his tone filled with sort of charm or hypnosis that Vin's face a while ago is full of conviction but has been reduced that of submission. 

He knew Aegir was charming in his own ways,  he admits. But he never expected that it could be this way and he's surprised that he isn't affected just how Vin was.  Maybe because he's been used to being with Aegir and his charm is normal for him?