Seventeenth Meow - On Doubts and Truths

Dedicated to UnluckyLoveRomance. Thank you for reading and liking my writing style.

"Nothing beats what is genuine rather than those fabricated with magic

"Nothing beats what is genuine rather than those fabricated with magic. Controlled but not willing like a useless doll who cannot move on its own without the strings. "

Aegir could find himself in a dark room, with only a little light from a lamp placed on a table had saved him from the impression that he's already damned and tossed in hell, just like they said he would.

"You don't belong to anything! "

"You're a demon! "

"One day, hell will give you the place you'll definitely belong! "

Everyone of his kind has an innate ability they possess. As simple as an ability to run fast like a thief or fly on which both are very useful for cats like his kinds. But cats that have human-like appearance are shunned by other kinds.

Because perhaps they're too blessed with not only magical abilities but with nine lives. But for them, it's evil—it's heresy just like their cursed bloodline.

And if his bloodline is cursed enough—Aegir got all that is bad. A demon worthy to be erased from this very world.

The moment his mom learned he can unconsciously control the creatures around him; One, when he controlled his own brother to give him the piece of meat. Two, when he stopped an elder from hurting him—he was cast away.

He has the unique ability called [Fervent Temptation]. An ability which allows him to control people by his 'pheromones'. He cannot control his power at will at first but eventually he did. But it didn't give him any happiness—he's always left alone in the cold. Crying and in the mercy of humans who also didn't treat him better.

There was no warm place for him, only cold rain and harsh winter.

And the cycle remained. He could control them to do his bidding but it's not as satisfying as it seems—it leaves a hollow darkness in his heart every time he uses his power—an ugly curse.