Fourth Meow - Reality for Fictional Use

THE CLASSROOM IS CHAOTIC

THE CLASSROOM IS CHAOTIC. The buzzing sound of exhilarating students who hoped to excel or stay at the ranking gossips among each other, some are terrified, biting their nails, sweat dripping on their foreheads; silently praying to stay at their ranking or some just want to have a passing mark or else their fate will be served at their doorsteps: to take the heinous subject again and face the wrath of their parents.

Some of them even started to do the sign of the cross as the ever frowning face of Mrs. Fhart, their homeroom teacher, and major scanned on her laptop.

Any moment from now, the devil would call their names and they'll know their verdict.  The punishment of not studying is whipping them hard. Should they just study and refrain from procrastinating, maybe their fates would be good.

Apart from the frantic students are the students who don't care much, unresponsive to the commotion, doing their businesses; browsing over their social media accounts, playing music, casually conversing with one another, and even sleeping.

Maybe they already accepted their fate, they just don't give a damn or they knew they did well.

A student sitting in the back, near the curtained window, is one of those students. This particular man wore the standard school uniform: long-sleeved polo shirt, unbuttoned revealing his black tshirt and a black pants—a perfect outfit color for the gloomy atmosphere of the classroom as if someone will be dead any minute but in contrast to the mood, this man's face reigistered no panic or terror as his eyes painted with pure determination as he goes over his notes, notes unconnected to his course but for his writing hobby and passion.

Mumbling, his hands started to scribed his ideas on the pages for his fifteenth chapter. He joined his idea about a girl transforming plus the detective to create a new plot.

He seems unperturbed even if his teacher started calling them one by one.

"Rivera, Carlito Martin. . ." his teacher announced his nervous classmate's name but he just sat there, like someone who has his own world.