Ninth Meow - Bizarre Fate

A MAN is currently drawn in deep concentration as he moves the joystick of a claw machine

A MAN is currently drawn in deep concentration as he moves the joystick of a claw machine. His white polo shirt sleeves were tucked revealing his bare hands decorated by visible veins, his brow crumpled as his sweat bathed him-but he didn't care...he's trying to analyze where he would put the claw so that he'll get the prize he wanted. Left. Right. North. South—he's contemplating, eyes blazing as if he'll kill the machine any minute.

He set his target into a colored pink cat plushie. The plushie holds an angry expression but is still very cute. "C'mon! " He pressed the red button, releasing the claw. It slowly descended on his target then it picked his target, ascending.

He could feel his hands getting wet as he anticipated winning the prize. His brows furrowed, lips biting in excitement. He shouted a fiery, "Yes! " when he successfully got what he wanted.

"You do realize that it's your seventh time winning, right? Still not enough? " A voice from his side told him as he put the pink plushie above the claw machine where six other assorted colors of cat plushies with different expressions lie. The owner of the voice was Saint-his idol, now friend.

Saint wore a casual gray shirt with a print of a bat in the middle, a stylized font saying, "Batman" is below the picture. Completing his outfit is his black leather jacket and ripped jeans.

Anthony scratched his head and grinned, showing his dimples. "Winning...just feels good, y'know?" Saint just nodded, staring weirdly at his friend. If he didn't know this guy, maybe he'll ask the doctors to take him to the mental hospital.

"Now, can we try new games here in the arcade? You're thirty minutes absorbed in this claw-thingy, you don't even have a girlfriend to give those cute things to begin with. " Saint pointed at the various games and machines in the checkered themed arcade, from basketball, dance machine, pinball, tekken, and etc.

Anthony shot a glare at Saint and he tossed his remaining token in the air. "Says someone who bought the arcade for a day to date someone who didn't come then called his 'friend' instead to 'worth it' the expenses. " Already caught the token-now in his palm-he almost rolled his eyes at his friend, whose eyes, already chinky, had become more slanted and small.