Fifth Meow - I Don't Want It

'HE HATED IT HERE'

'HE HATED IT HERE'. A thought lingering Aegir's mind as a visible scrawl imprinted on his lips.

He felt his skin getting itchy and irritated his fur glistened in sweat as the sweltering heat torture his being. Why the hell is the sun so hyped today? The heat's making him lazy. But he wants to eat and his appetite shouldn't be neglected.

He waved his tail from left to right as he wandered around the busy streets of New Gorgon, finding a place where there was plenty of food.

He's sick of eating scraps and chasing mice and birds that will tire him out, the old fat lady he used to steal food from always eats delivered food from fast-food; never leaving her house like she's scared of something that she wouldn't even bulge to buy groceries. Call him choosy but he hates fast-food except the burger he stole from the weird guy. No fish. A big x to kitties like him.

"Where to? " he asked himself as he stared at his surroundings; big tall buildings and stalls and humans holding their smartphones eating or drinking coffee and 'milk tea' as they walked, unaware of animals waiting for them to drop their scrap to the big black bins to ease their hunger.

Aegir stopped walking as he intently stared at the plastic cup of 'milk tea' in the grasp of a young Cheian looking guy wearing a cheap black suit with a tomato colored tie. Making him look like a clown in fancy yet still cheap clothes.

Does milk tea taste good? Is it good like regular milk? Licking his lips, he stopped himself from drooling. He wishes to have a chance to take a sip but stealing something that's spilling just doesn't work.

He found himself stopping the temptation to rub his face on the human's legs and purr, hoping that the human would give him milk tea. Or else, he'll find himself getting hurt and waste his time grooming himself to erase the dirt from the human's dirty shoe imprinted on his fur.

Licking dirt isn't fun. It tastes like hell. It's hard to become a cat, they hate to bathe yet suffers from grooming themselves.