Third Meow - A Dummy's Guide for Dummies

• इन्हें समर्पित: shaionshine

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

'DID you ever find something that seems real but you aren't sure about it?'

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

'DID you ever find something that seems real but you aren't sure about it?'

A question flooded into a young man's mind wearing a cheap orange shirt with 'on sale' print on it, his hair tied in a man bun which doesn't seem like one. He stared blankly at the unmoved coffee cup he had ordered from a nearby coffee shop. He sat on one of the tables outside the shop and some other people who were unfortunate enough to have a seat inside, the coffee shop was buzzing with customers that day and he wasn't fortunate enough to go early.

He's up all night during weekends and sleeps at dawn.

His face is painted with pure concentration as he starts to think while holding a book he bought entitled, "How To Write Fictions: A Dummy's Guide."

It's been thirty-five minutes since he opened it but he's still not finished in chapter 1. He's still at the first three words, "don't give up" and yes, he's still not giving up trying to remember if everything's real.

When his consciousness came back after the cat talked, it all seemed like a dream. His spoiled notes reverted to the way it was before, unspoiled like nothing happened. And there's no trace of a cat burglar at all.

He thought if the cat wasn't real then where is his burger? It was never found.

"Is this the aftermath of too much fiction? " he mumbled and repeatedly blinked his eyes. "But that furry appendage I just groped seems very real, " he nodded upon remembering how soft the cat was.

How can something so skinny be so soft?

He crossed his legs and scowled at himself, scratching his head. The young lad heaved a sigh and stared at his book. "Or is it not fiction? And I should be like Detective An and investigate? " His lips formed a lopsided grin as he started to imagine himself wearing a detective's hat and badass clothing like what his favorite detective wore on his favorite k-drama series.

A Fictitious Reality (Reality Series #1)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें