Sixteenth Meow - Ideals, Poor Ideals

Note: I already graduated from college and my gear is kinda working again.

Anthony couldn't think straight

Anthony couldn't think straight. He could only feel like his mind had been invaded by a huge fire. Though he could feel his skin tremble, cold and sweaty but it's not water to calm him down but gasoline that fuels more of his rage.

He doesn't remember when was the last time he felt these overwhelming emotions. Perhaps it is when his dear sister left him or it's that repeated heartbreak he endured. But one thing is certain; he could feel it now, itching through his palms and almost like an animal trying to escape from its cage.

"I am going to find that shit myself and tear his limbs bit by bit, " he could feel his voice shaking, his embrace tightening on the unconscious Aegir. Normally, Anthony should feel like crying but he couldn't find any of his tears.

He knew he should do something and try to save Aegir but he couldn't escape from his own emotions. It's acting first, pouring heavy and uncontrollably after it being repressed for too long.

Vin, the other person in the room on the other hand was glued in his spot. He couldn't take his eyes off to the human in front of him. His stomach felt like an anvil was dropped in it and his throat dry, almost like he's unable to utter a word.

The human bathed in rage was also encased with an uncanny shadow resembling that of an unkindness of ravens. It flew around the human, eyes red like crimson rubies and fresh blood. There's also strange white orb-like lights following those ravens around. And no matter how Vin tries to deny what the mood of it brings-he couldn't.

It feels like a strange feeling when someone draws their last breath or the smell of rotting things sleeping soundly on the cold dirt-death.

Vin knows he needs to control the situation or it'll escalate to something more unfortunate though he couldn't feel his body agreeing to him.

"Y..You need to calm down, " Vin's voice sounded like a squeak. He hoped that he'll only need to speak once but it feels like his words never reached Anthony.

The shadow around him expanded. As it eats the room, darkness looms. "Anthony! Calm down! " Vin repeated again, now he found the voice to make it louder.