Twenty Seventh Meow - Crooked Justice

Dedicated to mieshafiedx

TW: Violence and gore.

PS: I bled (an exaggeration) while writing the fantasy and fight scene but it's so satisfying.  Hearing your comments is highly appreciated. 

"Who is the true evil? The one who is revered to as one or the cause of why such atrocity... existed in the first place? "

The place was foreign to the idea of peace because noise populated its thresholds. One might have the intrusive thoughts to pack up their bags and leave through the door or cover their ears for the chance to taste a glimpse of solitude - that's what Aimee was feeling at the moment. She's sitting by a long lounge; hands gripped on the fabric of her dress. She was beside the nymph's village chief while they're facing three tall blonde men arguing with each other; each of their tones refusing to back down to a minimum volume causing a burst of unwanted discord. They were quite young looking despite the veins popping out their foreheads trying to prove their point and their actual age... passing a hundred years, one was even made past that. 

The village chief, Thriak, was sweating profusely. He was trying to say something but words couldn't reach his throat or perhaps he's just afraid to be the target again of these men's wrath. 

One of the nymph's elders, Gragnir, slammed his hand angrily on the wooden table. "This is all humans' fault! " He glared. "And also that woman as well! She told us never to attack humans even though they're entering our forest, now look! We're stuck here on... this disgusting human settlement! " Prejudice laced on his voice, although the humans were at fault for conniving with the vampire, there's a deep grudge that he keeps that pushed his rage to its fullest. 

He was angry at Artemisia who he saw as a thorn in their side. If not for her, they'll be waging war against humans... the cause of their past village chief's death. 

For the first time since they started arguing about their current status and next move to progress forward, the trio agreed to one thing-humans are despicable. They were nodding their heads in agreement, each's expression indicating bloodlust among humankind.