Sixth Meow - A Victim of Misfortune

WARNING: SLIGHT GORE AND OTHER THEMES

If you aren't comfortable, you can skip right away.

ALL he could do was to shake in fear

ALL he could do was to shake in fear. He wanted to meow and cry but he couldn't. He should remain silent, praying that the darkness in the alley could conceal him from them; the darkness would somehow make him forget that beside him were two bloodied cadavers. He also hoped that they would not notice him as they did to the kittens weeping inside a plastic bag.

Why did he choose to hide here from the dog? This is too much.

'Someone, save me. '

The air smelled rusty, from all the blood that had spilled. Shards of debris and garbage scattered to the ground from the broken wall and garbage chute. The clang of two metals colliding continuously, creating tension. Each blow promised a threat of death to each other as they swung a huge sword made of platinum; sweating and grunting heavily due to the weapon's weight and force needed to exert for defense and offense.

It's dark and no one could tell their identities but one thing is certain-they have animal ears and tails. Cloaked; soaked in blood and ripped, fluttering in the air as they move.

"What's your agenda here? This-" the one with a midnight blue colored cloak roamed his eyes into the mess of blood on the cement. No one could see his expression but his voice alone sounded devastated and angry.

Gripping his sword, his body illuminated. Blue specks of light danced around him as a signal of overwhelming power shook the air; creating a tremor. A pentagram started to appear, seemingly circling on his foot. A grin plastered on his enemy as he stepped back a little.

"This has to stop, " he continued, the debris around started to move and levitate as he moved his hand upward.

"So you wanted to play this way, huh? " His enemy's voice vibrated and echoed in the dark place, cackling, he folded the right sleeve of his cloak revealing a black tattoo imprinted on his hand, it's shaped like an arrow, circling in the arrow and his hand is two coiled beheaded snakes.