Tenth Meow - Surprise!

Dedicated to Aegir's #1 fan girl, minimeowji 💙

THE sound of digging could be heard

THE sound of digging could be heard. Two pairs of hands rummaged over the rich soil like they're finding a treasure beneath it. The first guy, the one who digs carelessly and sputters bits of dirt all over while the second one;  a man with ashen hair tied in a ponytail and matching cat ears atop keeps on singing a song full of, "nyanyanya" as the lyrics. Aegir's pink shirt drenched in sweat, white long appendage on his back sways back and forth as he sings.

"Hey, watch it! I already told you! Be gentle. Gardening isn't just a play thing! " The other guy scolded him. The guy swatted his hand, lips tight and serious.

Aegir's eyes watered. His pink lips started to pout. "B-But! I'm already doing it right! I'll plant catnips here. " He raised both his index fingers and joined them together; green orbs twinkling, asking the other man's sympathy.

The other man, on the other hand, remained serious, eyes sharp like gold spikes. He shook his head, making his neck-length hair sway. He adjusted the sleeves of his red checkered polo-shirt. "Look at me, again, okay? Do you want the plant to die? " he pointed at the huge hole Aegir made.

Aegir moved his head to say no. "This is not for plants, do you want to bury something here? It's so deep!" Aegir's head hung low, and he started to hiccup.

"Don't you dare cry again!"

Anthony sighed. He lifted up the sleeves of his polo. Silently berating himself why he used this under the heat of the sun plus double workload because of someone who keeps on playing with dirt!

"Watch me okay? " He gently dug the soil with his hand, when he felt that the soil was hard, he got his trovell and worked. He started to unpacked a sachet of lettuce seed and placed it in the soil.

"It's true, enjoyment is essential but plants are just like you, they have life so you should take good care of them. " Anthony smiled, his dimples showing. His face radiated serenity making him more ethereal than he usually is, his masculinity highlighted.