Twenty Fourth Meow - Untrue Reality

TW: Power abuse, depression, gore and other themes.

Dedicated to kai_8827 thank you for the advice regarding this chapter ♡

Two people were sitting on the backseat of a car; there's a rather dead silence between the two of them and a non-existing distance separating them both from each other's space. The younger person, seated on the left side, was Saint; his hair was messy that time as if he just woke up from his nap. He's wearing a black hoodie with decorative zippered slits on its sleeves and gray and black lace attached on its two pockets with a metallic ring dangling on its ends. His pants were also themed with the top; ripped and embellished by zippers. His long slender neck was also adorned with two long silver men's necklaces each with varying designs of a cross and a ring pendant.

Saint deliberately chose to dress this way to get into the other person's nerves-his father, So Chao Sheng or commonly known as Mr. Pat So who's visibly scrawling on his side. For some reason, he also found himself lucky not to take the goblin lord's surname and took his mother's surname instead. Just imagine the horror being called Saint So. His girlfriends and fans will absolutely be terrified of him and will avoid him like a plague because his name will sound like the name of that log cutting thing-a chainsaw. How frightening!

Saint grinned to himself, trying his best not to laugh on his thoughts.

Mr. So's mouth twitched, his brows furrowed and he looked harshly at his son. "Why are you wearing that crap? " He even placed his gaze approvingly to the numerous piercings Saint has on both of his ears.

Saint shrugged. "Well, I want to wear it. You have nothing to do with it. Where are we going anyway? " He sat on all fours; his expression bored. As if he never wanted to breathe the same air as his father.

Mr. So's face darkened; he was never sad about his illegitimate child hating him but he's angry that he dared to disobey him after he took him in. "Well, I am going to de-stress myself from you and that useless writer brat!" he spat.