Chapter 4

Ashton's POV

Flashback from day one (interview) ...

Good heavens, who would have thought that I would find her here in Lorenzo. I've been searching her name over social network though im not fond of it. Her face, her lips, her body haunted me for so many nights that i have to take a shower in the middle of the night. Just a thought of her turns me on. One night with her can't fill the lust i have, one night isn't enough.

"Good morning Sir", i miss this voice but much better when she's in bed.

"Good morning baby", i grinned... Im expecting her to look excited as much as i do. But she just act cool. What the heck? I know she recognized me, i can feel it.., but fuck what's with the act?? I hate the fact that she just acted like im just anyone.. The way she responded that night, I made sure that woman will recognize me. I was disappointed when I found her gone after the wild sex we had,  i thought she'll beg for more. For a virgin, I commend her expertise in making a man go crazy. 

The fire and excitement seem vague now.  Fine then, if she wants to play forget me not, I'm man enough to let go the thought of having sex with her. I'll make sure she's going to beg. Play it cool eh....

"If you'll excuse me i quit already", oh no no i won't let you woman!

"That would be great, i'll have 2 secretaries then" , i can't believe i hired people just like that. Couldn't help it,  i was torn of giving her cold treatment and yet wanting her so bad.

Present...

And Im so pissed right now. I've been calling her phone a couple of times but she keeps on ignoring it. What the hell is she thinking? I've been here in my office almost an hour. Maybe my fault by waking up early in the morning, its not my habit to wait for somebody and to think that she's just one of my employee but dammit Im freaking pissed!

The door opened and there she was standing in front of me. I can see her behind my back while looking at the shadow of her in the glass wall. She's perfect, from the body up to the face, she is a very smart lass. How I missed those lips and oh that curve. But I have to control my desire on her, it can wait. I'll have to teach her a lesson first.. I started yelling at her, nobody tries to reason out to me, nobody.

"If that's the case you may start looking for a new employee as my replacement". Damn this woman! She's really getting into my nerves.

"----. Dont worry if i find you irresponsible and not effective, I'll be the one who's going to fire you Ms. Montanez". I said in a very cold and serious voice. She suddenly looked pale and silent. Now that shuts you up baby. if you think you can be that bitch and sarcastic in front of me, i'll prove you wrong. Even if I have dreamed of owning your body, i won't let you control me. I am the one who controls my woman and that includes you.

She drags her bag and walked out pissed. Well, sorry babe Im also pissed right now. She's a woman opposite to my ex. As she closed the door of my office, I know right there and then that Im in a big trouble. But I won't let this feeling surpassed more than my lust on her. I just want her in my bed, nothing more nothing less.

I spent a couple of hours reading a proposal but fvck! the image of Gin disturbed me. I really have to find a way how to tame her and be inside her. Just what the fvck is happening to me? I looked at my wristwatch, its already 12:30. Hmm Im wondering what's my girl been doing behind that door. Im really comfortable calling her that in just two days, even when we had wild sex four months ago. I cleared my throat before stepping out of my office.

"Ms. Marquez?", i called my secretary instead of Gin. But Janice' not in her table and so is Gin. Maybe they went out for lunch.

I decided to go down in the cafeteria hoping to see her there but only to see my employees staring at me. Hmm the atmosphere abruptly changed, all I can hear is silence. Awkward eh?

"Just do your own thing people, dont mind me", i said turning around towards the elevator.

"Where the hell is she?", funny it is but i don't really fvcking care if my employees' go out for a break. But with that woman? Im freaking crazy and to think she's stubbornly adamant. For the second time around, one woman did make me feel more excited and confused at the same time. You're going to beg sweetheart, in time....

I shut the door of my office out of my frustration. I began dialing her number but decided not to. God Lorenzo, focus! 

Hell! I heaved a sigh and trying to concentrate on the proposal and contracts of some big clients. My father gave up this position a couple of years ago believing that I can triple the revenues of the company. My father has been persuasive at times I'm uncontrollable and bastard. This isn't my thing and yet here I am trying to exceed my father's legacy. 

"Its time to step down my ladder and let you step up my boy. Your mom and I want to travel without any responsibility hanging. As you know we're not young anymore to catch up a normal life. We believe in you, son." I remember him talking to me. And I have to surpass what my dad has done with this company. I want to fill that promise on him. I have to make them proud. I have that deep thought, when my phone rings.

'Hello sweetie, how are you?" 

"Hey Mom, Im doing good. How's your vacation with Dad?" They've been in New York a couple of months now. Enjoying their life while I'm here stuck with Dad's multi-billion company. 

"Your dad and I are doing great here sweetie. Your aunts and cousins are planning to come with us next month".

"That's great. But I hope you won't budge in my love life again", i smirked.

"Oh no no sweetie. You're old enough to think about your future, but we're still hoping you'll find that special someone son. We want to see our grandchild before we're gone, sweetie. Okay?". Knowing my mom, she's very eager to see me getting married.

"Im only 28 mother, please spare me with that .. I don't think marriage as my first priority. And please dont talk about you gone. It's creepy".

"Okay, okay sweetie. I hope this isn't about Trixie again."  i heaved a sigh, that alienated feeling struck me again. Hell!  

"You're still hurt.. But it's already been 2 years and we're hoping to see you smile again. But you know, I won't pressure you this time sweetie. But do let us know if you'll meet that someone special Im talking about son." I can feel her warm smile.  

"I've moved on Mom, i just hate hearing her name. Please?" I just said.

"Yeah. Of course baby, of course.. Will call again with Dad soon. Take care, I love you".

"Okay Mom, you too and Dad. Love you too". I heaved a sigh. 

I get up and decided to take a leave for today. I have to clear up my mind with everything.

Aargghhh, woman!.. What have you done to me? It's annoying!