Chapter 22

Love, can you not exist? Can you move a little farther from me please?

Still Gin's POV

Argghh! Hangover... And guess what? I got up late. I dont think i can work today. I dont feel so right.. I have a puffy eyes and a clogged nose. Fuck!

But life must go on. Im not here to be weak, im not here for sex, im not here just to get hurt and im not here to love. There's no room for that. I prepared my resignation letter just in case. I need to hire Janice replacement as soon as possible. I cant wait to be gone and be with my family again...

Saktong kalalabas ko ng banyo ng mag ring ang phone ko. Its Ashton. I didnt bother to answer it and instead took my black one piece dress and a black stockings paired it with nude stilleto. I just blow dry my pixie cut hair and done. I can hear text messages but didnt bother to look at it. If he fires me then fine, at least im good to go. I arrived 8 at Lorenzos' with all men looking at me even women. I barely wore stockings but i feel like im looking great with this on. I pressed button to 29th.

Hindi pa ako nakakaupo tumunog bigla ang intercom. "In my office, now!". Alright.. He's so bossy as ever. Composed yourself Gin.

I took with me my notepad and knock at his office right away. Sumilip ako sa pinto at makikita mo ang leon na nag aalburuto na. "Yes, Sir?" gusto kong palakpakan ang sarili ko...

"What the hell is wrong with you? You'renot answering my calls and youre not even replying to my messages!" he yelled at me

"Oh i am sorry, Sir. I got up late and i was in a rush that i couldnt pick up the phone or even lift it to reply." i said directly. I stood there waiting for any instructions. I acted so cool... Yey!

Hindi ko na nasundan ang sumunod na nangyari. He hugged me alright? And he was kissing me torridly. Wait, what?? I pushed him so hard.. He was in shocked..

"Sorry, you're ruining my lipstick.." really Izygn?? What an idiot.

"So? I dont care... I can kiss you all i want.. I can make love to you all i want. And its always me who can ruin your lipstick.. No one else," he said while tracing my jaw line with his kisses. Where's the barrier now?

"Whatever... I thought we're going to discuss Janice' resignation, Sir." please i need to stand firm.

"Now im being back to Sir and you back to being cold? Is there something wrong? And why are you wearing heavy make up? Get rid of it.. I still prefer seeing you fresh.. No make up just lipstick." he smiled boyishly. Damn this guy!

"I can't.. I preferred it this way today"

"Okay then." he chuckles..

He's kissing me again.. This time nonstop that i cant push him hard... My mind can't really win over my body's action and need. I feel betrayed! He's holding both of my hands over my head while his other hand busy tracing the lace of my underwear.

"Why were you even wearing this baby?" he's reffering to my stockings. He's trying to get rid of it. "and why are you acting so cold? I already said im sorry last night.. You're not even answering my calls." he said in between his kisses.

"I am not." i said defensively.

"Yes, you are," he kissed the tip of my nose.. "I was planning to drop by your place last night but i was thinking you're tired and just texted you," he explained. He's a total player!

"Yeah, i've read it when i woke up this morning.. Didnt get a chance to reply," and now im lying.

"Its alright. But please answer your phone. And enough of your coldness.. I can't concentrate with my work when you're like that. Come with me at my place tonight." he's still planning to play fire with me huh?

"I dont think i can come with you tonight. I have already booked a flight to cebu, my flights' at 8.. I have to visit my parents" i said without looking at him

"Why? Is there something wrong? Anything that i can be of help?" why is he being like this? I am hurt and i hate him but why is it fading again?

"No.. No.. They're doing so perfectly fine.. I just missed them. Thats all," i reassuringly smiled at him. See? I really cant hate him.

"Alright.. Lets go to my place first before heading to the airport then.. No buts," do you think may magagawa pa ako?

I was preparing for lunch in the cafeteria when Ashton interrupt me from doing so.

"Bring everything with you, will take you to the airport at 6. Lets have lunch at my place.. Will cooked you heavy food today.. Looking at you seems like you're not eating at all.. " he smirked. Its not like i have a choice eh? Hindi ko na pinatulan at baka mag away lang kami.. I've had enough of crying.. Bahala na. Habang nasa byahe kami, inopen ko sa knya na maghanap ng replacement ni janice but he didnt welcome the idea. Mas gusto nyang ako ang nasa labas kesa ibang babae daw. Nag okay na lang din ako. It's not like sunud sunuran ako, i just dont wanna fight him.. Its useless.

Pagdating namin sa condo nya naglabas agad sya ng mga lulutuin nya sa ref. Its the 2nd time he prepared meals for me. He really can cook unlike me... I can only do fried eggs and toasted bread.

I feel so tired and weary because of the cryings i had last night. Loving him is not healthy at all. Ni hindi ko namalayan na nakatulugan ko na ang pag hintay. Nagising lang ako nang tinatapik n ako ni Ashton para magising.

"Lets go eat baby." walang nagbago sa kanya.. He's being the same since this morning. But who's the girl kissing him? Ayokong itanong sa kanya dahil hindi naman dapat. I have no right over him.

"Sorry.."

"Its alright.." he kissed me in my forehead and hold my hand to dining area. So sweet.. Sumunod n lng din ako sa knya.. Iniiwasan ko nang magsalita ng magsalita. I might burst out that would make me regret it . Sinalinan nya ng madaming pagkain yung plato ko and boy how can i finish it all?

"Arent we going back to the office after we eat?" i asked while transferring some food to other plate.. Pero binabalik nya lang din sa plato ko.. "Eat," Pucha nman tong lalaking to.

"No.. Im gonna miss you that i cant resist not making love to you before you leave," walang kaabog abog na sabi nya.

"What?? You're impossible! You really have to said that huh?" why is he so blunt with his you know.. Kamanyakan..
We finished eating with me feeling so bloated.. And ended him washing the dishes again.. Im looking at him with admiration. He's wearing his usual white shirt with his biceps forming everytime he move. With his so perfect torso that every girl dreamed of in a man. I just cant believe i get to see a glimpsed of it, touched it and even kissed every part of it. Kung hindi ko lang nasaksihan yung halikan na yun iisipin ko na seryoso kami.

Hindi natapos ang lunch namin ng walang nangyari. He cant get enough of me and same with me too. We're like a two maniac people who loves pleasing each other, satisfying our needs to the extent of having sex in every corner of his place.

At tama nga sya, hinatid nya ako ng airport ng 6.. We had sex like he's skipping it for a year when in fact im only staying in cebu for 2 days. He keeps on bugging me with the stockings that i have no choice but to throw it away. Im not even allowed wearing it.

He's been holding my hands while helping me to check in. He's not concious enough to realize everyone's looking at us. He is really a head turner. I should be proud right? Like i mean im with the most sought after bachelor and the most beautiful human being in the planet!

Nakaalis na sya lahat lahat pero ang ngiti ko hndi matanggal tanggal. Panu ba nman, he's not afraid kissing me in public.. Its just a smack though but i feel so light and in love. Lalo pa nung sinabi nya na "Whatever you saw is not what you think. I'll just explain when you get back. We'll have to talk. And i nean with everything. For now, enjoy your 2 days with your family. Have a safe flight baby,. Come here." He knew i was there! Damn! And to think ive been crying so hard like an idiot!

Even if he can't say he loves me.. I know time will heal him.. Until then i wont get tired telling him "i love you"..