Chapter 6

Continuation of Gin's POV

Kakatapos ko lang kumain ng dinner ko nang magring yung phone ko. Sinipat ko kung sino yung tumatawag, unknown caller. Na hanggang ngayon ay hindi ko pa rin sin save yung number. Ano na naman kaya ang problema nito gabi na ah its beyond my work time... I accepted the call.

"Yes, hello?"

"Its me... It's been a month and you're still not saving this number..?" ang sungit talaga.

"Oh.. yeah, i forgot."

"Never mind", sagot nya.

"What do you want in this ungodly hour Sir? Does it concern my work? Can we just discuss it tomorrow?"

Bigla akong nasamid kahit wala akong iniinom sa sinabi nya.. "I took your virginity, alright? but that doesn't mean you're going to be that sarcastic every time and i mean i expected you to act more eager to see me. As far as I remember you surrendered it willingly. And I didn't get any appreciation from you after that." Geez, I suddenly froze... Shit! What is he trying to imply with that? The nerve of this man! Eh ano if i was that fvcking virgin?? Leche!  And here I am embracing the thought that he already forgot everything that happened between us 5 months ago.

"Oh I didn't know that I should be thankful.. Well thank you Mr. Lorenzo. And don't you worry, you maybe the first but definitely won't be the last." i said mimicking some bitch actresses action... 

"What the hell did you just say?!"

"Oh why? I already said my thanks to you. Anyway, this conversation is nonsense. I've got a work tomorrow. I don't want to be late. You don't tolerate late employees right? And I'm wondering why you suddenly brought out that topic again, Mr. Lorenzo. I thought you mistook me for someone else.. Why the sudden change? Do you need me to hand you my resignation too? 

"No baby.., resignation is out of the topic here and I wont let you anyway...And why would I mistook you with someone else when i totally remembered how you moaned so loud with my name? I definitely wont forget about it baby," he chuckles ... 

"Oh shut up! This conversation with you is nonsense... Don't make me disrespect you, Sir."

"No... I've had enough with your coldness and bitchiness. Don't expect me to be just settled with you fighting me over and over again," he said 

"Okay. Have a goodnight Sir. Bye. " i ended the call before he speak again. Argghh... Ginugulo mo na naman ang buong sistema ko Lorenzo.

I am not that bitch before and I am not that sarcastic before. And I am already doing fine kahit lagi ko syang nakikita but why does he need to slap it to my face now?  Binaon ko na yun sa limot eh.. Tapos na dapat yun.. Yeah, before that goddamn night, of course I enjoyed it knowing that we'll not be able to see each other again.

This is so frustrating.. Ano na lang ang mukhang ihaharap ko dun bukas? I can be a bitch pero mukha yatang hindi kona  kakayaning maging ganun simula bukas. Gago talaga!

Shit! Bahala na... Tiningnan ko yung wrist watch ko, 10:30 na pala. I should go to sleep now. 

Im going to call Nanay tomorrow, I missed them already. I wonder if what they're doing right now.

"Arggghhh! What the fvck??" mura ko habang pilit kong inaabot yung alarm clock. Nakaligtaan kong nag set pala ako ng alarm ng 5AM. Inaantok pa talaga ako, but I am determined not to be late. Dali dali akong pumunta ng banyo at naligo. After I took shower, hindi na muna ako nagbihis. I open my fridge to get a cold water. I toast a bread and make my hot chocolate as my eyes are set in television set. Before I could dial my Nanay's phone number, Jen's name appear on the screen.

"Babeee! I missed you so much...! But I hate you.." tili nito... I rolled my eyes, ang aga aga eto na kaagad ang bumungad sakin. Ang ganda na sana ng start eh.

"Hey. Sorry Jen, I've been busy these past few weeks. So what's up? Napatawag ka early in the morning?"

"Babe, guess what?"

"What??" irita kong sabi...

"Hey, are you mad?" knowing jenny, she's so sensitive when she's serious.

"Hmm nah... sorry.. What is it?"

"Can you open up your door please? Im outside", sabi nya in almost sweet voice.

"Okay..... Wait... What? Are you fvcking kidding me? And how did you know this place?" I said in surprise.

"Hey. what's with the GPS if I can't find you huh?"

What is she doing in here? I open up the door and there she was crossing her arms and grinning at me. I missed this bitch really. We hugged and having chitchat as we enter my apartment. It is a good thing about living independently and away from home, your family and friends misses you. I lit up my cigarette while Jen was busy talking.

"Give me that. I already told you to stop it", she's pointing out my cigarette.

"And I already told you I can't. Please not this Jen", I pleaded. The one thing that I've liked Jen is that she has this will power to stop the urge of trying things she barely do including smoking. Yeah she got drunk and got laid hahaha sorry about that but she is. Smoking was not in her vocabulary.

"Hay naku... Okay. Its your life anyway..." she said and I just rolled my eyes. I check on my wrist watch. Its already 7 o'clock! I run off my room immediately and took a pair of black tailored suit. No time for make up, have to rush to bus stop. I grab my bag and totally forgot that Jen was there. She eyed me while sipping her coffee.

"What's in the rush Gin? It's not that you're going to be late..."

"Yeah remind me that babe, because Im going to be late now. Hey, you've got a car right?" I said while smile is forming in my lips.

"You saw it right?" balik tanong nya sa akin.

"Come on. Drop me off to my work." sabay hila sa kamay nya, hindi ko na sya pinatapos sa coffee nya. She grabs her key and nataranta na din syang sumunod sa likod ko. Hindi ko na muna sinabi sa kanya na yung boss ko ay yung lalaking nakilala ko sa bar 4 months ago dahil wala din naman syang kaalam alam sa nangyari. And I have not told anyone about it. Sarilinin ko na lang, hindi naman ako nabuntis eh. Lucky me...

In fifteen minutes time, we've reached the office. Thanks to GPS, Jen's didn't even bother to asks directions. After thanking her, I rushed to the elevator without even bothered to know what is she yelling about. I received a text message from Jen telling me she'll be out somewhere and will let her know if Im done with my work.

Kakalapag ko lang ng bag ko when the phone ring.

"Office of the CEO, this is Izygn. How may I help you?" bati ko.

"Good. You're already here. Can I have my coffee?" medyo nagulat ako kasi hindi nman yan nagpapatimpla ng kape. Naalala ko na naman yung pinag usapan namin kagabi. 

The beginning of my nightmare....

"Sure Sir. How would you like your coffee? Black or with cream?" I said calmly. Dont wanna be rude after all he's my boss.

"Black please and no sugar. You slept well I guess you're not sarcastic today", he commented. I can feel he's smiling. Oh really Gin? Kelan ka pa naging manghuhula?

"Oh yeah. You're right Sir. So please don't ruin it. Your coffee's coming up", I put down the receiver and make my way to the storage room. Nakasalubong ko si Ms. Janice habang dala dala ko yung coffee.

"Good morning Jan." bati ko sa kanya with wide smile...

"Good morning Gin. Hmm ngayon lang kita nakitang nagtimpla ng kape ah." puna nya. Kung tutuusin naman kasi Im not into coffee. It makes my heart panting when Im drinking one.

"Ah. Its not mine. Its for our boss. He wants his coffee daw eh.. And Im wondering why".

"Aw really? Is there something you want to share? Come on.. ", she stares at me for a while and she winks. Im wondering why what's with that stare and wink Janice. Im clueless...

A/N... Hello readers... I guess my story might not interest you. But if it is feel free to like and comment. Thank you.