Chapter 15

Ashton's POV

It's been a long time since I've been contented with a woman. Just like 2 years ago with her. A thought of it still lingers on my mind. I've been badly hurt when I found out that she left me without leaving any trace of her. I was so serious back then that I wanted to marry her.

I heaved a deep breath as I took a glance at the girl who's beside me. I pull Gin closer as she wanted to switch her position. I kissed her forehead and remained her head to my arms, never bothered of its numbness. I'm still confused of my feelings towards her. I don't want to give her any hint. All I know is that I'm becoming more possessive. But when she asked if I'm going to marry her, I got caught off guard. I wasn't prepared for that question. I don't want any commitment to any woman, one is enough. Maybe my lust on her will soon fade away. I am not really captured ain't I? Maybe after our trip in Tagayay, I can handle without any shadow of her anymore. But for now she is my mine.

Fvck! My anger suddenly overcome me as I saw Dale kissing my woman. Not so while ago, I punched Greg because of mean words he said to Gin. And now Dale?! Shit! How can I hide this woman to any male species?

"Are you flirting with my cousin again? No wonder Greg said those words to you. Is this how you communicate with men?! You let them kiss you?" I can't control my emotions now.. Damn!

"Fvck you!" she furiously slapped me. "How dare you accusing me Mr. Lorenzo, of all people! I never flirt with just anybody, which I'm sure you know that. Or do you?" I saw pain in her eyes but just for a second. She exited to the main entrance of the club. I was just carried away by my anger and never realized what I've said. Shit! I ran after her and grab her waist.

"Sorry baby, I---"

"Don't you ever dare touch me!!" she's so mad and furious. She's struggling at my arms but I don't have any intention to let her go. Good thing, I don't have to forced her to get inside the car, she opened it and slammed the door of my maserati.

She's too quite as we enter our unit. I just stare at her while she grab her cigarette at the center table. Geez, I forgot to throw that damn thing earlier. I also want her to get rid of that. She took off her blazer and she walks away. She headed to the terrace. I hugged her tight pacing her back.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean what I've sad earlier. I was got carried away." i gently kissed her bare shoulder.

"Tss... Wag mo akong hawakan. Nakakainis ka," she said shrugging her shoulders.

"Forgive me please? I was consumed with my anger and God knows i regretted it."

"Are you jealous??"

"What? N-no way.... i just don't like my property kissing someone. You're just mine and mine alone."

"We'll im not anybody's property! Ano ako bagay na pagkatapos mong pagsawaan ibebenta mo? Gagu ka lang ba talaga?!"

"Baby.... I was not referring that, you're putting words into my mouth."

"Tss... you're impossible! Umalis ka nga dyan! Just give me some space. I want to be alone." she lit up her cigarette. I turned her around so I can see her face.

"No. I'll stay here. I won't say a single word but let me stay beside you. Please?" i look like a fool pleading with his candy. But I don't care. I heard her sigh but said nothing. I contented myself just by hugging her and giving her a peck on her nape once in a while. I hate it when she's mad and hating me. I don't like that i just don't like it.

"Ano ba?!" she snapped..

"Why? What?"

"You said you won't say anything but look at what you're doing?" she frowned...

"Baby, I only said I won't say anything I didn't said I won't do anything." i kissed her mouth. It doesn't smell bad even if she smoke, it still taste like a marshmallows but with mint flavor.

"Heh! You're such a perv Ashton." I just laughed...

"You made me sweetheart"... and kissed her again.

"Tsss.. whatever.." she said pouting her lips

"Bati na tayo ha?" this time, i scoop her into my arms and put her legs encircled my thighs.. i took her cigarette and throw it, i didn't let her protest because i already tucked my tongue inside her mouth. My hands are busy exploring every curved of her body while she tilted her head giving space to the hollow of her neck. Aahhh my baby is so hot and wild. She never miss responding my kisses and my desire... I made love to her right in front of the terrace while the sunset's shining through her smooth skin.

"Ahm ash... Dale, was inviting me tonight."

"Where??" I glared at her..

"They had a pool party here blueridge".

"No."

"No? Im not asking for your permission. Just wanted you to know and im going".

"My answer still the same. You can't go."

"Fvck? You just can't locked me up here for three days. I also wants to enjoy my trip.!" Geez, this woman is swearing a lot. I wonder if i could ever tame her.

"Alright, alright. I'm going with you too if that's the case. I just can't let my cousins ogling over you."

"Fine". She pouted and can't help but to kissed those lips. She got up naked and took her leave.