Chapter 32

Once, it's just merely a one night stand. Then complications and confusions came. We both conquer our fears to fall in love again. The feelings we had towards each other are beyond lust, it is love actually...

Ashton's POV

I tried to focus my eyes on the target in front of me, this is the third one. The vision of a guy who was kissing Izygn still lingers in my mind. I even have his face printed on the plain sheet. I've been a laughing stock to my cousins since we set foot to our private shooting range. Damn!

"Yow, Ash! Do you need us to mess with his business too? We'll never think twice." it was actually Dale who happened to know that bastards' deets. He has this secret agency who tracks every powerful businessman worldwide. And finding that bastards' name isn't complicated at all. The Saavedras' owns numerous ranch and resorts in Cebu. His father, Enrique Saavedra Sr. has his own dealings of criticism with mostly women. One heck of womanizer. And I just can't believe my woman fall into the trap of lion's den.

She frustrates me so much that I cannot concentrate on everything.

She's been calling my phone several times not to mention her messages that only contain four fucking words. Please hear me out... With me being so furious, I don't think it's a good idea.

"Nah. I can deal with him. It's personal. I don't want you all to interfere." I took a can of beer and throw away my phone to the rattan chair after turning it off.

"Alright. Just don't harm your self until then dude." they all laugh

"Cheers to all the brokenhearted!" Dave heartily raise his beer while his other hand on his chest

"Yeah.. fuckers!" I lift my beer then walk away from my annoying cousins. They're indeed a nuisance.

"Hey, Ash! Your other woman is in the lobby too. Good luck!" Dustin shout.

I didn't think of the consequences of meeting Trixie the last two weeks. I thought we already agree and she'll stop seeing me but heck!

She's been into Paris working as a Model in the luxurious Victorias Secret. I hate the idea of her working in the foreign land and to think that it's lingerie. She didn't even ask for my help and instead keep it all to herself. There's a part of me that feels heavy, I do love her in the past and finding out what she's been gone through, at once, I feel guilty. I should have asked.

"I need to do it, A. My father needs to be operated as soon as possible and I don't know how to handle things at that time. You know I've been a daddy's girl and seeing him in pain. I just can't. So I decided to take the offer that's been in my email long ago. That's before you proposed to me. God knows, I never think twice of marrying you. It's just that my family needed me, financially."

"You could have asked me then, Trix."

"I know. I know. But I don't want your family to think less of me. I can't. You already helped me when my Mom was in prison, because of money laundering. I feel so ashamed of asking another one." Trix Dad was a successful businessman three years ago but her Mom has her own venture of making much money and unfortunately, she was busted by the Interpol who was already tracking her activities abroad.

"My family aren't like that, Trix. You know that. I was always there for you with any help I can. But it was your choice of leaving me and I don't have the luxury of blaming you. I won't lie, I was too furious with you just leaving a note on the day of our wedding." talking with her like this isn't hard at all. Izygn already holds a part of me .. so completely.

"And I said, I'll be back in two years time. And I'm here, A. I know you still love me. And I always love you. Always. Even if guys abroad showing interest at me, no man can ever be greater than you. It will always be you, A." I just looked at her with disgraced. So, she's been planning to dump me and replace me while abroad huh? The cheerful and innocent woman I knew became needy and greedy.