Chapter 31

But when women getting tired chasing your shits, you better yet be ready. They're like wolves that are too hard to tame.

Gin's POV....

I tried opening my eyes with the unfamiliar room. Where am I? I checked my down there if anything happens again while I'm drunk and thank goodness I'm still intact. I get up from the bed and headed towards the door. I pushed it gently so I can't make any noise. Wherever I am I need to walk slowly. I remember Dustin help me get out of that gay bar but the next thing? I honestly don't know, well except for the phone call he made before I dozed off. I tiptoed while walking past the living room when I heard two people having a conversation at the kitchen. I panicked as soon as I heard Ashton's voice. Oh, God! I need to get out of here. I managed to pull the main door so discreetly and closed it without making a sound. I'm really qualified to be a pick pocketer.

I took a shower after getting rid of my clothes and walked around naked. Just how much did I spend with those boys?

I'll be flying back to Cebu tomorrow. I'll just meet up with Jeny there.. I already texted her that I already gave up my work here and that I'm leaving Manila for good. This city is just as toxic as people living here. I already get it. Me being here is never enough to sustain the mnagement of our business. I can do it even without that damn training ground. I am sensitive enough to act and feel ungrateful to our employees. I called Kesha to fetch me in the airport at around 2pm. She was asking why but i keep mum about it. There's no way im going to tell them about Ashton. Let's just forget that part of my life. I won't fool myself and yeah it's hard but... I'll be fine.

Dustin called again and again. He's too fast finding out I was gone. Tsk. I turned off my phone.

I didn't get a sleep since its already 3 am. I packed everything leaving no trace of me in the apartment.

There's someone knocking at the main door and i tactically turned off the lamp shade inside my room. I dont have any idea who it was so i pretended to not hearing it. The knock lasts for over 10 minutes then i heard a car leaving my place. Was it Dustin or Ashton maybe? You're dreaming again, Z.

I left the apartment at around 7am and comfortably sit at the back of the grab car. Nagpahatid muna ako sa Lorenzo to hand my resignation to the receptionist. Monday na lang kaya? Haisst ayan ka na naman izygn.. Pabago bago ka ng isip. Kaya ka napaglalaruan eh. I sniffed.

I instructed the driver to just wait for me sinve I'll be quick lang naman. I was rushing to get away from this place when I suddenly bumped into someone.

"Gin!" trevor exclaimed

"Oh. Hey."

"You're too early for a saturday. Ashton didn't arrive yet though, i was waiting for him. Do you happen to know when he's coming?" he still thinks im the secretary

"Ahm no. I was just here to hand something to the receptionist,"

"Oh okay. Since you're here, let's grab some coffee. We haven't talk for awhile now" he then grab my hand and guide me inside the Starbucks. "Wait I forgot the grab car." ang nasabi ko na lang. Bakit kaya pare-pareho ang lahat ng mga lalaking nakakasalamuha ko? Lagi na lang akong nahihila sa kung saan saan na. Im not that friendly pero bakit ganun nga?

Trevor and I talked for about 20 minutes while we're waiting for our order. Lumabas na din kami ng starbucks after. I didn't mention that i already resign, i just said im going somewhere to take a vacation. I was texting my cousin when Trevor held my arm towards the valet. I just let myself go with the flow since i am also going there. Malaki n yung babayaran ko grab ko... As if I really care though..

"Good morning, Mr. Lorenzo." shit! Before I can take a step, Trevor held my arm again and made me face the Lorenzo. I was shock to see the middle aged man. All I thought it's Ashton. Is he his father?

"Good morning, Sir." I just bow down my head. Im too embarassed with my outfit today. My tight is hugging too much my butt and it's low waist not to mention the hanging blouse i wear. Shit.. I just put my arms in front of my belly to cover up some skin. Bwisit kasing Trevor to eh.. Before I can excuse myself, Ashton appeared from the other side of the car. He's still mesmerizing as always. His eyes settled on me and to my hands that was busy covering my belly. He frowned.

"Good morning. And who's this beautiful lady here? You already got yourself a girlfriend, Trev? That's great then." eh?

"How I wish, Mr. Lorenzo. But no.. I was about to though. Hahaha" before Ashton can say anything, I cut them

"My name's Izygn Montanez, Sir. Sorry. How rude I am to let you guess my name." i said wearing my sweetest smile. I can see how Ashton clinched his jaw and I just glance at him connoting the fine lines in my forehaed.

"Oh. Are you also one of our employee here?" he asked while waving signal to follow him. What?? No.. No.. No... "Ah.. Yes, Sir. I am. But I really am sorry to interrupt you Sir, i was just in a middle of a jogging. If you'll excuse me. But it was really nice meeting you, Mr. Lorenzo." I didn't wait for his reply and I rushed towards the valet where the grab was parked. Someone grab my hand before I can open the car's door.

I looked up at him. No need to react. No need to drool over his handsome face. I just need to get over it. I simply pull my hand.

"We were calling you. Where did you go? Dustin is worried sick of you." he calmly asked but he can't took away his eyes to my belly. I know im showing too much skin. I didn't bother covering it up.

"Yeah, I went home. Sorry. Please tell Dustin I am sorry for causing trouble last night." he just nod

"About the news last Friday. There's no truth behind that article." i looked at him without showing any reaction

"Oh.. Okay? Well, truth or whatever. I don't care.... Anymore... And yeah I handed my resignation to the receptionist as instructed, Sir. If ever we're going to cross pathways in the future, I'll make sure not to meddle with your business, Lorenzo. Adios." i said leaving him speechless. Humingi din ako ng dispensa sa driver ng grab. It took me an hour!

I let my tears fall. I let the pain come through to the depth of my heart. I have to feel the pain for me to be able to let go. Having relationship with him can drown you deep down the ground that its the hardest to catch a breathe.

It is really a whirlwind romance between a wanderer and the billionaire.

The path that leads to it is nowhere but to heartaches.

I blow my nose as we approach the airport. I give a tip to the driver after he carried out my baggages. I had two large suitcase in me and a travelling bag. I can't live without my suitcases, my whole home is in there.

I already checked in and just wait for my flight in the departure area.

This is me leaving Manila for good. Leaving everything and memories behind.

Then my phone vibrated, sign that I have a text.

"I'm sorry for being a jerk the last few days. I know I have hurt you so much. But know that I didn't mean every word I said. I was just consumed by my jealousy and my love for you. Don't even think that just because I let you go today doesn't mean I can't follow you at the edge of the earth. I can always get you anywhere you are. Have a safe flight, baby. I love you." - Lorenzo

I just hope I can hold on to his words but I don't know what to believe anymore. I put my phone inside my purse. He can rot to hell for all I care!