Chapter 10

Ashton's POV

I am aware that Im making things too complicated to both of us. What can I do? I just can't control my emotions now. This feelings still unknown to me and Im so fvcked up. Gin was already controlling my mind and the more I see her everyday the more my feelings raging up. I can't see my old self anymore. I heaved a deep sigh.

"Hey dude", I suddenly took a glance to where that voice come from..

"Hey. What brought you here?" Its my cousin, Dustin. What is he doing here at this hour? My father and Dust mother was siblings. Like me, he's also into drag racing but more playboy that I am. We share common interest and we love sharing our woman. Dust unlike me and his father was easy go lucky, though he handles multi-million contracts. Their family owns a multi-million architectural project and importing their designs worldwide. They're known as a successful architects and powerful over their specialties.

"Nothing. Just dropping by. By the way dude, you've got one super hot new secretary back there. Is Janice not effective at all?" he exclaimed. Fvck!

"How did you know that she's my secretary? And nah, she's Janice assistant for now" I look at him with disfavor.

"We already talked before seeing you here. She's got a nice ass dude. Balato mo na lang sya sa akin"

"Don't you dare touch her brother. Gin's not into someone like you. You're just going to break her, and I won't let that to happen", I said frowning.

"Whoah wait there dude, why would you say those things? You know me. Those girls wanted to get laid and its not my fault if they're falling for me. They knew I only do flings. We're on the same track brother" he smirk.

"Yeah right. You can hooked up and get laid for some of my employees but spare Gin or even Janice. I don't want my secretaries do business with you." I half smiled and Im serious about it.

"Hey chill dude. Its not that I'm going to play hide and seek with your so-called secretary. I just want to know her more. She interests me. Unless you've got an eye on her, then I might consider staying out of your way."

"My feelings has done nothing with you. I'm just warning you Dust. Stay away from her." Shit! Why can't I say that Gin's mine. So completely. But I won't let him touch my woman. That's a big NO.

"No way brother. Kung wala ka naman palang feelings towards her then I'll consider taking her out. And I'm fvcking serious man. Malay mo matamaan na ni kupido tong puso ko hahaha." seriously?? I faked a smile.

"Just go back to your office Dust. Enough playing around here." I took my laptop on as I dismissed him. Having a conversation with him is not doing good. My head suddenly aches.

"Ugh. You put a dart in my heart by saying that man. But anyway, I gotta go. Dad is furious right now. Will see you again brotha", he waved his hands while heading out the door.

Dammit! I furiously tapped my table. I dial my direct line to Gin's table.

"In my office. Now!" I didn't wait for her reply and hang up.

I heard a knock twice.

"Come in". I response. I can feel her footsteps and I heard her grasp. I forgot I'd throw a pile of documents on the floor. She picks it up and walk towards my table.

"Take a seat". She's still in silence as she took a seat.

"I just want to remind you of our friday trip in Tagaytay." Damn. Is this really what I wanted to say? Goddammit Lorenzo!

"Huh? Is that all Sir? And why Friday? I thought its on Saturday?" as expected from her.

"I changed plans. We're going to stay there in 3 days. We're leaving Friday morning."