Chapter 36

Love is forgiving, true love will get you nowhere but to his sweet embrace and real love will move heaven and earth.

Gin's POV

"Da, this will perfectly pair up your gown." Liz handed out a pair of nude stilettos. She's helping me to get dressed for a business conference at Marco Polo Plaza. I think I have no choice but to escort my parents to their business venture.   

 I wore a very seductive nude gown that hot-off from the runway. This gown shows the daring side of my personality. My hair was brushed up showing my tilted jaw and broad shoulder and with deep cleavage defining my erected tits. It's sky-high slits hardly embraces my thigh. I should wear a nipple tape with this one. But Liz stopped me from doing so. 

"You can't wear that, Dada. It will ruin the gown," 

"This is why I love you, Liz. You're being supportive of me." I said laughing... "But don't you think, stilettos are too much? You know, I'm pregnant.." I groaned.. Ashton will kill me for this! I poke myself. Heck! Why am I being bothered?

"Aw.. yeah.. Come on.. Let's get you another one." she pulls me away from the mirror. The realization hits her just now and becomes panic-stricken. I laugh at Liz...

"I'm just kidding. Of course, I'm fine." 

"No, Da. Kuya will kill me for dressing you like this." she arguably the best sister than the two. But I won't ever mention it to Mitch and Kesha though. I'll only find myself being trapped, the fact that they're hot-tempered human beings. 

Liz and I argued over and over again but that doesn't make me change what I wear. I feel confident and beautiful on this one. She then gives up. Our parents were already at the hotel and left me alone. Arghhh! They're doing it purposely. I took a stair slowly .. I'm wearing 4-inches stilettos alright? 

Ashton's been calling my phone too but pretended not to hear it. I already told him to give me some time but he's so annoying that he'll come at home every morning. Manila's too far! Who cares if he's a billionaire or whatever... He may own half of the Philippines but that doesn't mean he can do anything he wants. And here he is .. again... And he's pissed as hell!

"Liz.. haven't I told you to help her get dressed? Or are you even wearing one?" Aston glared at me like he wants to pull off my gown.

"It's not her fault. And who told you to treat my sister like that?" I said looking at him proud

"Sweetheart. I'm just saying that you can't wear gowns like this and those shoes.. My God!" Ashton apologetically glances at my sisters.

"Oh, Lorenzo. Stop that!" I spun around and leave them in awe. "Fuck!" I heard him say... "What?" giving him a disgusted look... He just shook his head with disapproval but chose to follow me to his car. 

"Can't you at least cover your nipples? Shit! I can easily pull it off!" He's not over it. 

"Hollywood stars don't even wear bra or nipple tapes Lorenzo. And what difference does it make?"

"You're not an actress baby. No one gets to see behind that thin fabric. Your sight will always be in our room. Not in front of many people. That's a very big difference." Fine! I took a pair of nipple tapes that he handed me. He's prepared and persistent, huh? Good thing I wore a nude gown.

The wedding still off though. Yeah right.. I'm giving him a headache. Who told him to plan without my permission? He just can't be here telling me that we're getting married after those cruel and nasty words. I was so guilty with his cousins though. They prepared everything in order.. even the Haute couture was put on hold. I know Ashton spent millions with that but I'm just being a bad bitch right now. 

"The wedding's off. I am not marrying you just because I'm pregnant Lorenzo."  we're in my room me sitting at the couch and he's proudly standing in front of me like a greek. I was so mad at him but I was trick by my family. Since when their connivance form? 

"You'll marry me, sweetheart, even if I'll drag you in the altar. I will,"  he said while looking at me immersed like I am entertaining him and I know he's trying my patience. He's not taking me seriously. 

"What's so funny Lorenzo?? My God! You're such an asshole. Don't you know that?"

"What? I'm being serious here baby. You'll get to marry me. Pregnant or not. I won't let you go anywhere but near me. We already wasted a month and I'm not giving up on you. I'll deal with your feisty attitude but I'm not going anywhere."

"Oh, really? That ex of yours. Where is she?? Leaving you again? You're an idiot falling in her trap, Lorenzo." I gave him a grimace look .. He's just looking at me amused.. that made me angrier. "And what about those random women that you bedded out huh? Cassanova Den my ass! You're disgusting! To think that you've been kissing different lips in a night." i scowl

"Hey Hey! I admit I was such an asshole baby. I met Trixie for a closure"

"Closure? And why is it that your relationship with her all over the news? The cold-hearted bachelor reunited with his ex. Are you trying to lie about that?" if insulting him will make me calm... I'll gladly do that...

"Shhh... I am telling you now. Please stop those thoughts that's been running in your beautiful mind. And stop swearing... I don't like it." he kissed the tip of my nose. I can't help but feel thrilled with his gesture. 

"I met Trixie just for closure. I want to end things with her smoothly. I can't hate her just because she left me. In fact, I am thanking her for not showing up to our wedding. That circumstance gave me you. It leads me to you. The day when you saw her at the office, it's my fault. It wasn't my intention to bring her. She's still hoping we'll get back together again but no. I don't have feelings for her anymore. I pity her in fact. The news at the airport? She went overboard that I told her to leave me alone. I was ready to forgive you on that day. I didn't get to change clothes rushing to Dustin's unit because you were so drunk. How much did you spend with those strip guys? Fuck! I was so angry at you for being so careless. What if you'll get drugged again? That scares the hell out of me. And the next morning, you're with Trevor wearing the seductive jogging outfit. You'll drive me crazy, sweetheart. You're an uncontrollable little wench. And those random women as you said? Sorry, that was a foul.. I shouldn't kiss like that.. I mean.. I shouldn't. Forgive me, please? " he explained without giving me a chance to interrupt him.

"Whatever it is, Lorenzo." I was speechless that I can't think of what to say. Funny it is but I'm beginning to feel different. My hormones heated up that I want to jump him. Shit! Was it because I'm pregnant? Or was it because we haven't sexed for that long month? I swallowed hard while looking at his bulk down there. 

"What is it, sweetheart?" he is teasing me I know.. I pulled him at the couch and kiss him hungrily. I've been longing for this. Let's face the fact that I needed it. I can't control myself now. 

"Hey. will it be okay?" he confusedly asks giving me love bites

"Just shut up and kiss me.. I'm just a one-month pregnant, Lorenzo." i locked his lips to mine. And he willingly accepts it returning my kisses ravenously. We shared hard kisses. No one wanted to mellow down. He's pushing hard his full maleness and digging deeper that I scream out his name. He showered hot kisses to my face. He doesn't stop there, he's still grinding over and over again. Oh my God! This is what made us hungry wolves. We can't get enough of each other.

After that wild sex, I distant myself again. But that erased the fact that he's been intruding my privacy every morning. I still feel dizzy and sick every time I go to the bathroom and he's always there. Encouraging me and loving me. 

"I still need some time Lorenzo."

"No. Your time's up. I already gave you enough time. You'll get to marry me whether you like it or not. I don't want to be out of your life at times like this. Please. I want to be a husband to you sweetheart. I want to be here with you."

"2 weeks isn't enough Lorenzo!" i am still trying to convince him but he cut me up..

"Stop it! You're a spoiled one. And I am not letting you decide now. I love you but you're being hard-headed. I'm the man here. I'll decide." and I stop there. That stops me there.