Chapter 35

It's undeniable to put a raging fire on hold. Love will follow you even if you despised being with that person.

Gin's POV continuation

"Hija, are you sure you're okay? Your appetite is somewhat weird. Tell me... are you pregnant?" What??

"Oh, no, no Nanay. I just don't feel like eating. I'm fine with this." i raised a glass of cucumber shake. This one's really weird though. I hate this taste ever since but why am I loving it? What if I'm really pregnant? Ashton never used condoms or even eject his manhood on mine after we reached our climax. We're sexually active and pregnancy won't be impossible. No! It can't be...

"Yeah.. that too. You never had that." our Nanay gazing at me still not convinced. Fuck!

"Nay, don't worry. I'll go see a Doctor and send you the result. Why would I get pregnant?" I said while my heart beats so fast.. I suddenly feel uneasy. Why on earth we're talking pregnancy over breakfast??

"Da? The Ashton guy. Who is it? Hearing his voice from the phone seems like there's something going on between you two. You know the flowers and everything. We also noticed someone's around every single day." Liz wryly asked while putting some butter in the bread.

"Oh.. He's just someone I barely know. Forget it. And you being paranoid.. You get it from watching psycho movies. And we're not even rich to be on kidnapper's list. If that's what you mean," I shrug trying to skip that pregnancy thing

"Tsee... It's not like I mean being kidnapped Dada. Your arguments sometimes are nonsense."

"Well, I'm not arguing over some petty things, Liz. I'm just stating the fact."

"Yeah. Fine. Whatever." Liz rolled her eyes every time she's losing it... The mornings are usually like this. We made our own breakfast, lunch outside and going party at night. The fact that I still smoke and get drunk!

I secretly went to see an OB-gyne make sure that my suspicions are not true. But before getting off the car, I saw Enrique from somewhere. He's with his father and a young woman whose face covered by a sunglasses and black thin fabric all over her face. I stilled to avoid bumping with the Saavedra's. I really don't like Enrique's father, he's a total manwhore. No wonder I lost interest from Enrique prior to the breakup. I'm not that innocent not to noticed his father's agenda towards young women. Money speaks for them. Yeah, the rich and famous.

I already saw them leaving but I'm having a hard time to get on my feet to see that Doctor inside. I'm scared as hell right now. Biting my lips, I get off from m y car. I make sure that no one's following me or know I'm here in the city consulting an OB.

============================================================================

Oh my god! Oh my god!... This can't be please. I'll try another OB. There's always a second opinion.

I wander from the park leaving my car park anywhere near me. My tears starting to flow. How can I be so stupid! I didn't even picture out being pregnant. Least of all from that jerk! I hid from the giant tree and burst out crying. I feel so exhausted and weary. Looking at the pregnancy test and the results from the OB's, I faint.

I woke up from the throbbing sound I hear in my sleep. I spread my arms trying to yawn only to find out a masculine man hugging me. Oh Lord, not again... I'm pregnant, please. I am carrying a child to be molested again by some bastards!

I punch a guys face and scream like I am dying.

"Shit, baby! Are you trying to kill me from my deep sleep? You'll get the whole town rushing in here." Ashton massages his face. The nerve of him! He stands up with his boxers like a greek in front of me showing his perfectly built torso not minding his messy hair and his stubbled face.