Chapter 12

Ashton's POV

SPG Alert!

I was too furious to see Izygn kissing another guy. I can accept it if she's only having a good time but to kiss that asshole, I feel like I wanted to kill someone tonight. I don't want to share my woman, possessive as it is but that's what I'm feeling right now. I may be selfish and unfair to her but I don't fvcking care! What I want will always be mine.

"Hey babe, who's he?..." I possessively put my arms around her waist.

"What do you think you're doing Mr. Lorenzo?" he struggles from my arms but I didn't let her anyway.

"I'm asking you, who's this guy?" I gritted my teeth.

"He's a good friend... Jason. Jay, sweet meet my boss Ashton Lorenzo", she said still struggling from my arms. I let go of her this time...

"Nice to meet you pare", he offer a hand shake but I just nod. I'm pissed! Big time. I held Gin's waist again...

"Let's go, I'll take you home. You've drink a lot..."

"No! I'm not drunk. I'm still enjoying the night. And why do you care anyway? Kung naiinggit ka eh di uminum ka rin." She said

"Yeah. Gin's right. You might as well enjoy the night pare." That dipshit!

"Nah. I already had some. And you... we still have a trip tomorrow morning. I won't let you grab another drink. Enough already." I demanded and took a glass from her hand.

"I know that boss. As what I've said earlier I'm going, so no worries. Just let me have that glass." she's still insisting huh? I emptied the glass and let the waiter took it from me.

"Now lets go...." I pull her tightly and headed towards the exit.

"Shit! What are you trying to do Ashton?! You're acting like a shit! Let me go!"

"Let her go pare. She doesn't want to come with you. I'll be the one who's going to take her home. Besides as what Gin's said, you are just her boss... Now let go.. I don't want to make a scene here." Fvck this guy. I can beat him with just one round. But no way I'm gonna do that or else Gin will be freaking out and I don't want that to happen.

"I'm her boyfriend. So back off. You hear me?!" I grab Gin's hand and pull her towards the exit again. She's still in shock as we got into the parking lot. I really am acting like shit... Boyfriend huh? Whatever..i dont like sharing what is mine..

"Get in." I said as I open the passenger seat.

"No! What the hell Mr. Lorenzo?! Are you nuts? I am not going anywhere with you..." she spun her head trying to let go.

"You are going with me. Now get inside. Don't try my patience Izygn." And yes I am getting nuts and crazy seeing you with that dipshit.!

"Fvck you.!" She hissed....

"I don't like my woman swearing a lot baby... Please... just get inside. You don't want to make any scenes here right?"

"I am not your woman.. and will never be!"

"We can remedy that. For now, don't be so stubborn!" I scoop her into my arms and strove her inside the car. She's hysterical and swearing a lot. God, this woman! .I drove fast, ignoring her hysterics and after 15 minutes of driving we reached my condo. Without any words I kissed her so hard... This is the only way you're going to shut up sweetheart. She tried to open her mouth and that's the signal I have to deepen the kiss. I bit her lower lip as my hands were busy caressing her back. I want her right here inside my car.

"A-Ash..." She moans, and I find it sexy when she called my name like that. Christ! She clung her arms into my neck as I gave small bite into her throat and shoulder... I managed to pull up her top giving me a glance to the pink peak of her breasts.. It's perfect! I sucked it hard. I can feel she's very ready for me right now. I pull down her top still kissing her lips so full and hard. Hmm my marshmallows so sweet... I lead her to the elevator without leaving her eyes. I want her to see how much I wanted her. She bow down her head while I entwined our hands. This is the first time I got irritated with the elevator, my breathes so shallow. I feel my groin tightened and my dick is erected so hard. Shit, woman what have you done to me! I carry her inside and she tactically wrapped her legs around my waist. I began removing her top and unhooked her bra. I feel her hands unbuttoning my clothes and feeling my chest. Her fingers starting to play my nipples... God! My hormones raging up just feeling her touch. She grabbed my head and kissing me back so intensely. My wild cat is back again and I love it. I pulled down her skirt together with her underwear as I pin her down to the carpeted floor. God! What a sight to behold.. She covered up her womanhood. She bite her lips when I gently bit the sweet spot behind her earlobe down to her throat.

"Still shy huh? I already saw it..." I smile as I removed her hands from there. I began to unbuckle and removed my pants without leaving any. She closed her eyes after she sees my erection..

"Look at me babe. I want you to see what you've done to me", I kissed her eyes...

"J-Just go on please.."

"No... I want you to look at me..." she opened her eyes. She pulled down my head and initially started the heat between us. I kissed her without leaving any traced of her body. I spread her legs and stuck in between her thighs. Hmm she smells so sweet. I expertly lick her womanhood.

"Let go babe... I want to taste you", I said while my tongue guiding its way inside out her most precious possession.

"Ahhh... Fvck!" she shout as she reached her climax.. Good heavens, I love the taste of her. I kissed her again up to her navel and licking it, leaving a soft red spot. She arched her body and her trembling hands reached for me.

"Please...." She pleadingly asked.. I know what she wants...

"Only if you say my name babe..." I grinned in between our kisses.. She just moan.. I stopped for a while.

"Shit! Ashton!" I laughed hard... My baby is so impatient... But of course I'm so much obliged to pleasure her...

"Guide me babe..." I see her confused for a while and with her instinct she touched my shaft and guided it to her. Ohhh.... I never felt this for my entire being... I kissed her hard again, taking a soft bite to her shoulder blades while my hands are gently massaging her breasts. I can't help but to let out a soft groan. Her flesh was so smooth.

"You're still tight baby..." I started to strove hard and fast. I felt her legs tightened around my waist as I drove harder and faster. We reached our climax after that wild sex. I nestled my face into her neck. I can't get enough of her... I started to kiss her again while guiding my little soldier inside the soft spot of her and my little vixen is much more willing to have another round. And it's my pleasure to satisfy her. We made love until dawn until she begged to sleep. I can't help but to laugh. My little witch already complained... I kissed her forehead and contented to hug her. I heaved a long sigh, for the first time... Cold hearted Ashton Lorenzo has been captured. But I'm too scared to admit it to her. No, not yet... not now....