Chapter 28

Love is just full of shit. Dealing with it is simply a pain in the ass. You must have plenty of room in order to feel the climax of it. - Ashton Lorenzo

This is indeed a pain in the ass. I was too furious that I throw away my phone. What the hell is wrong with her? She's not answering my call except for the text that was sent yesterday. That woman is really trying my patience now. Can't she spare a single minute for me? She's definitely giving me a headache. I took a shower to cool down. 

I asked a favor to Dustin to track Izygn's phone. I need to see where she is right now. Dustin sent me the screenshot telling me that Izygn is in Zeus Pub.. This early huh? 

From Dustin: You might get the wrong idea. She owns it." 

Why does my cousin have more inside information to Izygn than me?  

From Dustin: Maybe because I'm more curious than you, dude. I know that's what you're thinking right now. Lol." he can even read my mind huh? What a psycho... I replied to him with thanks.

Then I tried calling her phone again. Fuck! This phone's a fake one. It's not working anymore. I tap a desktop screen to find Rex.

"Buy me a new phone. I need it ASAP." when I said asap, you better get it in the fastest way you can. After a while, the maid came knocking at my door handing me the new phone. I search for Izygn's number again. Good thing I had Rex. He knows what to do.

I tried calling again and again but her phone's busy. I pulled my hair out of frustrations. Damn! This is not good. Ahhh baby just give in to me now, please... I'll go crazy.. I twisted and turn with me looking like an idiot. This is the first time I feel this way. With Trixie, everything seems so fine without this fucking set up I had with Izygn. I reverse quickly when I heard my phone ringing thinking it might be Izygn. Then my raging hormones stopped.

"Yes, Trevor."

"Sir, we had an emergency here in Lorenzo's building - ,"

"Okay, I'll be there,"

I drove fast to Lorenzo's. I still don't have any idea what's the emergency yet. I don't want Dad to find out first. I have to settle that beforehand. 

Trevor, the Head of Marketing approach me as if they're really waiting for me to come. 

"What is it, Trev?" he was also a friend back in College though I'm not really fond with him being a strang guy leaving notes to Trixie before. I do punch him in the face once. 

The security handed over the box that I begin opening it. It's a laughing clown with a note: Stay away from our business Lorenzo if you don't want your building to explode. Consider this a threat.

What the hell? They even dare threatened me this bullshit? I kicked the box and began to walk towards the security room. We checked every corner of the building and parking lot but they manage to pull the prank through our building. 

"Rose, call our suppliers. I need them to bring their best product here. Right now." 

I faced our security team and instructed them to have a full blast in monitoring every single person that enters the building. 

"I want full security in this building," I called all the Managers from our hotels all over the continent and our shipping lines. I called for an executive meeting to handle the situation once and for all. I can't be swayed with some petty threat though but I still need to protect our people. Whoever it is, I'll make sure they'll rot in hell. I only had one person in mind but chose to ignore it for now. You're not getting anywhere, so I'll deal with you anytime soon..

The day ended with the new installation of security cameras and the bomb scanner. I made sure that every single building owned by Lorenzo must be secured all in one day. Our top executives in Europe and Asia already settled with the suppliers and assured to have it secured first thing in the morning. 

I sit at the couch of my office exhausted. Damn that old man and his nerd son! They thought I wouldn't track who they are? They don't own a race track in the world to give me a threat like that. Dustin called as soon as he got the news. 

"We should drop that race track thing, dude. let's just forget about it. It's not that I'm scared of those shits but you know I hate competing with the incompetent fool. We're too way high on that level...," he said with his most convincing tone. I argue with him but my arguments have gone when his dad interrupted us over the phone. He said to let it go. The issue won't do any good for our business and his too. It's a childish thing to put up a race track and spent millions for a hobby. Instead, buying an airport might be a good investment, son. Don't be just too stubborn. You and Dustin aren't young anymore. You should know where to put your millions." And I can't argue with it anymore. Damn! And I invested too much with security today for nothing too. I just massage my temple with the thought. 

I searched for my phone and decided to dial Izygn's number again. It's already 8 in the evening... My heart began to squizzed hard just hearing her voice. I yelled at her instead that makes mad more. I hate it when she's acting cold and calling me Sir. Argghh this woman! Does she think I can't follow her there? Huh! I'm the mighty Ashton Lorenzo baby.. I can't make billions if I'll just settle with less.

I get up from the couch and called Rex to get the plane ready. I need to leave to Cebu. Fuck! She is really trying my patience. I can't wait for Sunday evening, I need to see her right away. I need to confess everything to her. Whatever she wants to hear, I'll give in. 

The plane landed in Mactan International Airport at exactly 10 o'clock. Dustin sent me the address where Izygn is right now. She's in the club again?  I swallowed slowly when approaching the place. I feel like a teenager getting his ass whipped with excitement. Damn! At first, I was checking in where would Izygn be from afar. The place is just too dangerous for someone like her. I know she's a head-turner and she can't be here. I search every corner of the club like a scoundrel trying to search for a victim. I can't see clearly because of the bubbles and smoke that's covering the surroundings of the club well except for the yard just closer behind the club. Then suddenly a pair of persons appeared out of nowhere. A couple having a quick round huh?  

I was about to turn around when I take a second look at the girl. A girl.. no she's beyond a girl. I looked at them closely. 

Shit! It's my own woman. I stop myself from getting there when the guy kissed her. The pain is too much. It completely breaks me. The thought of getting her in my bed before heading there suddenly became dark and the blankness inside my heart grew flounder. I get back to the rented car with my heavy heart.. 

For the first time the mighty jet-setter Ashton Lorenzo gets teary-eyed.

I didn't bother to look back as I drove the car back to the airport. Fuck! Then I texted her,  "Really huh? So you being busy is like kissing a guy? It's really your habit. Hand in your resignation on Monday. I don't want to meddle with you anymore."

Then I get my ass on the plane. Ahhhh too much expectation Lorenzo... And throw away the bouquet of flowers in a bin.