Chapter 18

Ashton's POV (with little SPG content)

I tactically pulled Gin closer to me as she wanted to switch her position. I wanted to shake her last night the moment I saw dried tears in her eyes, she's been crying and I don't why. What did my cousins do to her? They're very much comfortable having a conversation the last time I leave Gin to them. Or maybe she has some problems with her family? We didn't have much time talking about them.

I heaved a deep sigh and kissed Gin on her forehead. It's only been days that we've been sleeping together and I'm getting used to it. I'm getting used of her scent, her soft skin, and her sweet little snore; I find it really cute.

I can't help but kiss her but this time on her mouth.

"Intruder." I laughed hard when she murmured in between my kisses.

"Good morning babe", I said not wanting to stop kissing her.

"You had a habit of kissing me when I'm half asleep and to think that I have not brushed my teeth yet. You're so gross." I grabbed her waist as she got up from the bed.

"Baby, kissing you in the morning doesn't mean it's gross. I love your morning breath okay? So why bother?" I looked at her amused.

"Whatever", she just rolled her eyes and took off my hands from her waist. I watched her as she walked away. I grab my phone and call Mr. Shaw, one of the investors I've been targeting for months now. Have to set up a meeting with him; Janice informed me of his departure yesterday.

"Want a cup of coffee?" Gin asked that made me stare at her beautiful brown eyes.

"Yes, please" I smiled at her. Fvck I am really smitten by her. But I can't let her know, I just can't. This feeling is too scary for me to handle.

She brought two cups and put the other one on the bedside table, and grabbing that damn pack and headed to the terrace. She really can't live without that damn thing eh. I follow her to the terrace and found her lifting up the cigarette while sipping her coffee, ah no... I think its choco fudge.

I leaned at the sliding door pacing her back. She swung her head maybe noticing that I was behind her. Then I remembered those tears last night.

"Hmm, is there anything you want to tell me?" I asked.

"Nothing. Why?" her face saddened but she looked away. Oh no, sweetheart, you can't lie to me your eyes says it all.

"Problems? You wanna talk about it?" I asked in a soft tone. I want her to spill it out, whatever it is; I wanna hear it.

"I am fine. What made you asked that?" she said frowning.

"Are you sure? I can sense it, sweetheart".

"Oh, I didn't know that you're a psycho now. Thought you're only a businessman", she tried to laugh. I glare at her and that made her stop.

"You're killing me do you know that?" She throws away her cigarette and hugs me so tight. She smells like me I was a baby, and it turns me on so fvcking hard. I swallowed and breathe harshly when she kissed me so passionately. God!

"I love you..." Now that really stunned me. Shit! She loves me?! Now it really scares me, hell!

"I want you, baby..." I kissed her back that she can barely breathe. I felt her numb for a while then burying her face unto my neck.

"Ahm, do you have some meetings today?" she asks her face still on my neck.

"Yeah, I do."

"Alright. We should get going then." She then left me without looking back. What have I done? After Trixie, I don't think I can handle another relationship seriously. I'm still hoping I can find her, it's been 2 fvcking years and I want all the answers if she'd ever loved me more than the career she's been chasing. I love her more than anyone could ever imagine and that when she left me my whole system couldn't function. But now, I just want answers, love will not be the reason behind it. 

I admit, Gin has captured my heart without her noticing it.. 

I found myself staring at Izygn the moment she got out from the bathroom and she smells fvcking hot. I suddenly felt the urge of touching and kissing her and make love to her. Jesus Christ! She looked at me teasingly; biting her lips... she really knows how to turn me on. My needs being inside her raging up. I grip her waist and lean her back to the wall. I can't take it any longer. I heard her scream as I thrust and buried deeply my hard shaft inside her. I wanted to take her over and over again.

"Hey, you still had a meeting right? I won't ravish you today baby though I still want another round Mr. Shaw was far more important. Now, get your ass outta here and go to the bathroom. I smell totally fvcked now..." She chuckles while her hands caressing my chest. I bark a peal of laughter and kissed her mouth still fully aroused. She won't ravish me huh? She's unbelievable and I love her wittiness. I kissed her forehead and headed to the bathroom. I have to get up or else we will end up late. Thought she's mad at me earlier but the way she responded to our lovemaking, my little vixen never fails to excite my nerves.

I wear casual clothes Gin prepares for me. She really has a fashion sense and I'm lucky to have her. But how long? Maybe as long as we wanted each other, until then there's no backing out.

I searched for Mr. Shaw as soon as we entered the restaurant.

"This way Mr. Lorenzo", the waiter guides us to our reserved table. I pulled a chair for Gin and muttered my thanks to the waiter. I was scanning the menu when someone taps my shoulder.

"Hey man. We meet again. Sorry for the inconvenience but Dad had some things important to deal with and ask me to meet you on his behalf instead." Clifford Shaw. Mr. Steven Shaw son, we've known each other but as an acquaintance.

"Hey man. What's up? Well, I'm glad you take the time to meet up here." We shake hands and invited him to take a seat. I caught him staring at Gin and my girl flashed her sweet smile. I wanted to punch Clifford's face with that. I clenched my jaw and let out a cough to get their attention. Damn!

"By the way Shaw, this is Izygn."Gin stares at me with crimpled brows. What now?

"Ahm. Hi Mr. Shaw, I'm Izygn Montanez, Mr. Lorenzo's secretary", huh? Seriously?

"Oh glad to meet you Izygn. Your name is so unique and with a pretty face as well. Please just call me Clif." They then shake hands and I want to grab Gin's hand abruptly.

"It is very nice to meet you too Clif." She smiles showing her most perfect teeth. Oh, don't act so nice baby. You're giving me a headache.

"By the way Clif, about the proposed project in Germany. I bet you already know the details. We are offering a good investment and we made sure that it is more agreeable on your terms." I simply started.

"Ah. Yeah, yeah. I've read the contract and I agree with it but there are some details that I want to revise. Just a minor details man. It won't affect the contract, I assure you. And besides we are after the market value of the property and we found it promising. So how do we settle the signing of the contract? Did you bring it with you?" That easy? This call for celebration eh.

"That's great. We will prepare the said contract Monday morning but please do send us the revision of it."

"No problem man. Will do that. So Monday at your office then?" his eyes still on Gin.

"Yes. I hope you don't mind traveling back to Manila."

"No, of course, I won't". I could kill this man, were discussing the location and his eyes settled on Gin from time to time. He's hitting on my girl! Dammit! I simply pulled Gin closer to me, pretending to have some instructions with her.

"This guy is obviously hitting on you. And I'm not asking you to be hospitable and nice. I don't like it." I whisper in between gritted teeth. She stares at me like she's confused though she remains quite the entire meeting. Shit! What is really happening to me? Even if I've told myself so many times it seems not convincing enough to just ignore what I truly feel towards her. My possessiveness on her becomes stronger.