Chapter 02

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

On the third day of the apocalyptic outbreak, most of the citizens retreated and the urban public system was paralyzed. Buses, subways, and high-speed rail planes are no longer in operation.

On the tenth day of the apocalyptic outbreak, all the living people have escaped from the city, and only zombies can be seen wandering on the streets.

On the twentieth day of the apocalyptic outbreak, electricity and hydraulic systems were paralyzed, food and corpses began to decay, the temperature rose, and the air became unsmeltable.

On the thirtieth day of the end of the world, a chemical plant in the suburbs exploded due to no maintenance. The fire spread to the city center and burned nearly half of the houses in the city. It was not extinguished until the heavy rain the next day.

On the fortieth day of the apocalyptic outbreak, as many as ten million zombies wandered in the dilapidated city, some were still searching for survivors, and some had gradually spread to the periphery of the city.

At ten in the morning, Jiang Miaomiao woke up from his sleep.

She took off her blindfold and earplugs, and opened the curtains to let the sunlight spill in.

There are three zombies wandering under the window, and they haven't left for several days. I don't know if they smelled her from the vent, and they are trying to get in.

Jiang Miaomiao ignored them, walked into the bathroom, took a glass of water from a pure bucket, and started brushing his teeth.

The end of the world has started for almost a month and a half. According to the progress in the original text, other cities should be similar to this at this moment. The survivors followed the army to escape to a safe area, and there were approximately 600,000 healthy humans remaining in the world.

The material consumption is slower than she thought. As of today, she has only used 10 barrels of purified water, 80 barrels of tap water, 20 boxes of instant noodles, 10 boxes of self-heating hot pot, 10 bags of bread, 6 bottles of chewing gum, 8 boxes of paper, half Bags of rice, there are many snacks and sundries.

Together, these things accounted for only one tenth of her total inventory. The only thing that consumes faster is fuel. Knowing that the natural gas pipeline will be damaged, and the gas tanks are stored too much and are afraid of explosion, she only bought three cans of gas. I cook every day at home, and now I have used up one can. After all is used up, only alcohol and diesel can be used instead.

But even so, the situation was much better than she expected.

She has not treated herself badly these days, what she wants to eat, what to drink, and what she wants to drink, but she only used so much. It can be seen that if a person wants to live in the world, he does not need too many resources.

The life without going to work and school is also very comfortable. Every day I wake up naturally, after eating, I read a book by the window, look at the zombies, and pass the time.

She also made a mistake, that is, the generator that she bought for 3000 yuan.

At the time, I only thought that the power outage was painful, but I forgot that the generator was working loudly.

The zombies in this world have a strong hearing and a strong sense of smell, fast speed and great strength. It can be said that in addition to the appearance, they are all enhanced versions of humans, which are difficult to deal with.

The circuit was damaged more than half a month ago. When she started the generator for the first time, the noisy sound attracted nearly a hundred zombies. The thin walls of the villa probably lasted less than three hours under their siege. She was so frightened that she quickly shut it down, added a few bottles of 84 disinfectant to a bucket of tap water, and spilled it from the window. It took a long time for the zombies to gradually disperse. open.