Chapter 42

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

The principle of toxin is to stimulate the mutated cells in the dead body to accelerate the rate of decay and make them incapable of action.

This idea is very beautiful, but the speed of drug development cannot keep up with the mutation speed of zombies.

When this batch of products began to test, only a small number of the weakest were killed, and other zombies became more aggressive, more powerful, and even some were stimulated with intelligence.

The treatment of human beings has changed from arbitrary attacks to planned and organized killings.

This city was selected, indicating that the number of zombies is indeed small.

However, once all infected, the threat will be greater than the densely populated zombies before the flood.

It is obviously difficult to deceive them by wearing protective clothing, wiping zombie blood and other low-level methods.

The delivery plan in the original text was completed three times in total. It has been more than a month since she first saw the plane. I don’t know if the delivery has been completed.

In any case, they can no longer take risks.

Lu Qiming lay on the bed, still waiting for her answer.

Jiang Miao thought about it for a while, and said, "I know what that plane was for that day."

"Oh?"

"I saw something spilled on the plane. At the time, I thought it was sprinkling water. Until yesterday I saw the two zombies... I guess it might be sprinkling medicine to poison the zombies."

Lu Qiming put down his phone, turned over and sat up.

"you sure?"

"Yeah!" Jiang Miaomiao said: "The spilled medicine must be toxic. We might get poisoned if we go out often. So, don't go out and let the medicine disperse."

He couldn't help but laugh, "Are you sure you are not writing a novel?"

She frowned.

"I'm serious, don't you laugh, okay?"

"Well, if you can't tell, then we won't go out. But... I still want to ask you a question."

"what is the problem?"

He suddenly raised his hand to hold her shoulder, raised his eyebrows and asked, "Do you love me?"

It was raining heavily outside, and it was cool and quiet inside.

In the morning, Jiang Miaomiao pulled out a bottle of Hermes’ Nile Garden from the warehouse and sprayed it twice in the room, so the breath is full of fresh and elegant water lilies.

He turned his back to the window, wearing a large loose white T-shirt, with long and thick eyelashes, and her face reflected in the clear pupils below.

Jiang Miaomiao's answer is beyond doubt, but being watched by such eyes, he suddenly embarrassed to say, turned his face to the side and tried to avoid him.

"What does this ask for somehow? There is something wrong."

Lu Qiming also moved and moved his face in front of her.

"I just want to ask, you answer quickly."

"I will not say."

"Say talk, I want to listen."

"It's so annoying, get out, I'm going to drink water."

She blushed and wanted to get out of bed.

Lu Qiming got up suddenly, pressed her on the pillow, firmly restrained her with his arms, pressing his face extremely close, as if he was about to kiss her in the next second.