Chapter 41

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Jiang Miaomiao returned to the room and opened the small box Lu Qiming gave her.

There are seven test strips and a matching urine test cup.

She took a copy and used it in the bathroom. Following the instructions, she dipped one end of the test strip in the urine and took it out and placed it flat.

Check the result after a few minutes. There is only a clear red line on the white test strip.

Feminine, not pregnant.

She checked and compared it again. She breathed a sigh of relief, and kept the rest for future use. Then she couldn't wait to tell Lu Qiming the good news from the basement.

The other party was also very happy after listening, but insisted:

"Test again in a few days, it will be safer. You'd better not leave the room before, let alone run as fast as you do now."

She yelled.

"I have found that I am not pregnant, so what are you afraid of doing? Don't worry, we are not so lucky."

He frowned, "Miao Miao."

"...OK, well, I'll be careful."

She smiled and leaned over to look at the pot, "What did you eat this morning?"

There are only a few available ingredients, the recipes of the two are very fixed, either noodles or rice, and the dishes are the same.

Seeing that she was losing weight again, Lu Qiming wanted her to eat more, so he mixed a bowl of batter and poured it into a pan to eat.

The noodles were fried thinly and fragrantly, covered with a layer of acacia honey.

Jiang Miaomiao gnawed two pieces in one breath and gave him a thumbs up.

"You are so good at hand, how did you get it?"

The cakes just out of the pan have been eaten, Lu Qiming continued to fry, holding the spatula and said:

"When I was young, no one was at home. I learned to use coal stoves in the third grade, and I started to make food for myself. Later, I went to a closed school to stay. The food in the cafeteria was not good. The school was in a remote suburb and there were no restaurants around. During adolescence, I was always hungry at night. I and a few classmates often went out over the wall and set up a stove in the woods to make fire and roast bird eggs."

As Jiang Miaomiao listened, a picture suddenly appeared in his mind——

Thirteen or four-year-old Lu Qiming is thin and small. He and a few of his classmates who are also skinny monkeys turned up the high wall in the middle of the night. The teenagers ran across the fields and graves like a gust of wind, vying for a few small birds in the woods egg.

She felt a little distressed suddenly, looked at the uneaten cake in her hand, and fed it to his mouth.

Lu Qiming asked: "What do you do?"

"I'll eat it for you. You are a chef, you work hard, hehe."

When Jiang Miaomiao looked at his broad shoulders and slender legs when speaking, it was really hard to imagine how he grew so tall in that difficult environment.

In contrast, she was born in an ordinary family, who had never been rich but had never suffered, and her height is simply ashamed of the food she ate in those years.

Lu Qiming finished the cake with her hand, and the heavy heart that was suspected to be pregnant was relieved a lot.

Three days later, Jiang Miaomiao tested it again.