Chapter 37

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

At night, the rain is still falling, pattering.

Jiang Miaomiao laid a summer mat on the big round bed and lay on it in a tank top and shorts, sighing with heat.

Lu Qiming sat beside her, playing with a flashlight.

The light beams passing by her from time to time, and the picture is very pleasing to the eye.

His hair was all sweat stuck to his neck and face. Jiang Miaomiao grabbed the bangs and pulled them all back, revealing a sweaty face, said to Lu Qiming.

"I still want to drink a bottle of water."

He faintly refused: "No."

"Why? It's really hot."

It was quite cool during the day, but suddenly became stuffy at night, and the air was so humid that it was almost dead.

"You have drunk three bottles in just two hours. Drinking it again will cause water poisoning."

Jiang Miaomiao had no choice but to change his method.

"Then I'll go to the head office for a bath."

Lu Qiming hummed, she was about to climb out of the bed, and suddenly looked back curiously.

"Aren't you hot?"

I have been sitting quietly on the corner of the bed, as leisurely as I can enjoy the cold.

He chuckles, "Hot."

"I do not believe."

"If you don't believe me, touch it."

She raised her hand and touched his forehead, really sweating on her hand, and the clothes and pants she changed in the evening were all wet like fished out of the water.

She was even more incredible.

"How can you stand still? Drink some water anyway."

Lu Qiming said: "The heart is calm and naturally cool. If you jump up and down like a monkey like you, it will only get hotter."

Jiang Miaomiao snorted.

"You just continue to pretend to be forced, and see if you are cold, I will take a bath."

She walked out of the room to move water, and saw Jiang Rourou, who was sick and pitying with her, carried it to the bathroom, and watered the dog's hair to bring a moment of coolness.

After taking a shower, my skin is wet and cold. Jiang Miaomiao finally slowed down and climbed back to the bed to go to sleep.

But after a while, the effect of the bath disappeared, and the slimy sweat began to flow out again.

She was holding her hair, wishing to take off her skin.

A cool breeze suddenly blew behind her, gently blowing on her back, the coolness almost filled her heart, and she sighed in comfort.

"It's so cool!"

Jiang Miaomiao turned his head and found that Lu Qiming had obtained a small plastic fan from somewhere and fanned it against her.

At such a high temperature, she is hot and he is also hot.

He has a fan, but he doesn't fan himself, but he fancies her.

She was embarrassed and waved her hand:

"You can fan yourself, don't wait on me."

"Who said I want to serve you?" Lu Qiming said: "I will fan you for half an hour, and you fan me for half an hour. How about taking turns?"