Chapter 18

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Lu Qiming was four or five meters away from the refrigerator, but the smell was so fierce that he was also affected, and he almost fainted.

He covered his mouth and nose, dashed forward, kicked the refrigerator door, and pulled her back to the courtyard.

The two took a breath of fresh air. After waiting for a long time, they felt that the smell should have disappeared, and then re-entered the room.

Jiang Miaomiao left sequelae, far away from the refrigerator.

Lu Qiming pulled out a pack of good cigarettes from the drawer of the coffee table, took one out, sniffed the tip of his nose, and stuffed it into his pocket with satisfaction.

She curled her lips when she saw it, "Are you sure you won't quit smoking? There is no doctor these days. If you get lung cancer, no one can save you."

He shrugged, "Didn't you say that? You die sooner or later, and you die later. It's better to enjoy it before you die. You eat junk food for enjoyment, but don't I smoke?"

"Cut, when someone cares about you."

Jiang Miaomiao turned around and ignored him, rummaging in the living room.

There are many things in the house that she can use.

The U-shaped leather sofa, solid wood coffee table, 100-inch large TV, air conditioner, washing machine, double bed... She wished to move them all back.

It's just that she has limited physical strength and can't handle too much. She tried to move a table to no avail, so she focused on daily necessities.

There are shampoo, shower gel, skin cream in the bathroom, and quilts, pillows and sheets in the bedroom.

There were clean clothes in the closet and shoes in the shoe closet. She packed up a few big bags and carried them back.

Putting the bag in the living room of the new home, Jiang Miaomiao came back non-stop.

Just about Lu Qiming's strength was so strong that he should be the main force, she saw him holding a wrench and a screwdriver, knocking against the switch on the wall.

Jiang Miaomiao watched in confusion.

"what are you doing?"

Lu Qiming lit a cigarette and let out a white mist.

"I tried it. The solar power system works, but the infrastructure in the house is not ready. Move these things over and install them, and there will be lights in the evening."

She heard her eyes gleaming.

"Really? Then can other electrical appliances be used?"

Air conditioner, TV, washing machine, ice... Uh, the refrigerator is too bad, she is afraid of bad hands.

Lu Qiming patted her on the head.

"Go busy with you and wait to see the results."

He finished smoking in one breath, stepped on the cigarette **** with the toe of his shoe, and continued to screw the screw.

Jiang Miaomiao thought that there would be electricity in the evening, so he was extremely motivated. In the morning, he ran back and forth between the two houses at least a dozen times, and moved all the daily necessities that he needed.

Lu Qiming disassembled dozens of switches and sockets and installed them in his new home. Then unscrew all the light bulbs in that house, find the folding herringbone ladder from the utility room, carry it to the new home and climb the ladder to install the light bulbs one by one.