Chapter 33

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

In the sun, his hair and eyebrows were wet, like a big dog that had just taken a shower.

Jiang Miaomiao looked at him in a daze, and after a while he recovered, punching him in the chest.

"Don't make such a bad joke! Don't you know the story of the wolf coming? Come again a few times, and I will ignore you when you are really in danger in the future."

Lu Qiming nodded cheerfully.

"Well, I promise not to do this in the future."

She was still full of anger, like a little pufferfish. Lu Qiming thought for a while, and suddenly pulled her down.

She screamed quickly.

"I can't dive!"

"Don't be afraid, I am here."

Lu Qiming hugged her waist, and the two sank to the bottom.

Jiang Miaomiao closed her eyes tightly because he was too scared, and suddenly felt that the other party was touching her eyelids, as if he wanted her to open her eyes.

She settled, opened her mind, and was shocked by the scene in front of her.

After several days of precipitation, the water quality has become much clearer, allowing them to see the scene below.

The whole city is soaked in water, like an underwater kingdom. They floated in the sky tens of meters high and looked down, with every detail in sight.

Houses, vehicles, shops...small as a pile of models.

Some buildings that were too old were washed down, and vehicles parked upright were washed up and down, but the city remained basically the same.

How lonely is that there is no one in such a big city?

Jiang Miaomiao was shocked and frightened, and couldn't help but grasp Lu Qiming's hand tightly, and would not let it go anyway.

The holding of breath time reached its limit, and the two returned to the surface.

Lu Qiming suggested to swim for a while, but Jiang Miaomiao was worried about his injury and forced to go back immediately.

But... how to go back?

It's unrealistic to go from the same route, three or four meters apart, they are not geckos.

The two had no choice but to sink a little further, and found a broken window on the lower floor, got in and swam to the stairwell in one breath, surfaced, stepped on the stairs to return to their small base.

Lu Qiming wore a normal T-shirt. It was wet and uncomfortable to stick to his body, so he changed into clean clothes when he went in.

Jiang Miaomiao wiped his body with a towel, standing by and watching him.

She originally wanted to see if his wound was damaged, but the other party took off the T-shirt and cast a sulky wink at her.

"Aren't you handsome? Do you love me more?"

"...If narcissism can be eaten as a meal, you can feed all the survivors in the world."

"Why do I raise them? I just want to raise you, little stupid pig."

"vomit!!!"

"Old idiot?"

"Fuck you, climb for the Lord!"

Jiang Miaomiao gave up communicating with this strange flower, returned to the recliner, picked up the unfinished Assam and shook it, his expression very sad.