Chapter 13

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Lu Qiming thought that Jiang Miaomiao would retreat in less than half an hour and come back to ask for help.

Then he can just blackmail.

For example, she will wash all the bowls in the future.

Such as helping him wash clothes.

For example, don't laugh at him anymore.

However, the progress of the matter exceeded his expectations. After waiting for a morning, Jiang Miaomiao did not come out.

Later, the knocking sound disappeared, and he couldn't help but go down and check, and saw a small white shadow squatting in the corner in the dark basement, motionless, like a ghost.

Lu Qiming coughed twice, walked to the shelf, pretended to take something to eat, glanced at her as he passed by, and deliberately asked:

"Haven't dug the dirt yet?"

Jiang Miaomiao was angry when he mentioned this.

The city is located in the south, and the spring tide is very strong.

The owner of the villa laid a thick layer of moisture-proof layer in the basement in order to prevent moisture, but her hands were broken and she couldn't make a hole.

If you want to dig soil from here, you have to dig until the year of the monkey.

She clutched her forehead and sighed deeply.

Lu Qiming unpacked Oreo and ate his mouth black, like gnawing briquettes.

"I can help you dig in the yard, as long as you promise me a few conditions."

Jiang Miaomiao got up and walked out with a cold expression.

"No, thanks."

He followed unexpectedly.

"Are you not going to grow vegetables?"

There is nothing difficult in the world, as long as you are willing to give up.

What's the use of reluctantly growing some vegetables? When Lu Qiming was gone, she dared not go to the supermarket alone, she was still dead.

That being the case, it's better to lie down comfortably and die.

The word struggle has nothing to do with her since she was born.

Jiang Miaomiao figured it out, washed his hands, lay on a chair and flipped through the supermarket sales brochure.

She brought it back from the supermarket before, and it was printed with many products.

Although many products are not available at all today, it is quite cool to have an eye addiction.

Three yuan a catty for oranges? It's so cheap, I should have eaten it for three to five catties overnight.

Three pineapples for ten yuan? Oh my god, it’s free, why didn’t she notice it before?

An egg is seven cents, ooh... She hasn't eaten poached eggs for a long time.

In order to satisfy the appetite, Jiang Miaomiao brought a few bottles of chewing gum.

You can't eat oranges and pineapples, but she can eat orange-flavored gum and pineapple-flavored gum.

After Lu Qiming came out, he went to fill the gap in his bedroom. After more than an hour, he came out to cook lunch and saw her leisurely flipping through the booklet, chewing gum in her mouth, and blowing big bubbles from time to time.