Chapter 17

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Jiang Miaomiao raised the hammer and smashed it desperately.

The other party raised his hand and easily blocked her with a surprised expression.

"Hate me so much?"

She could not help but glance at the familiar voice, shocked.

"Lu Qiming?!"

Lu Qiming raised his eyebrows, "I didn't mean to murder me."

Jiang Miaomiao looked dumbfounded, "Didn't you leave long ago? Why are you back again?"

"I..." He originally wanted to make up an excuse, such as there are too many zombies outside, for example, he needs to rest for two days before leaving when he is sick.

But looking into her eyes, he suddenly didn't want to lie, so he decided to tell the truth and sat on the ground:

"I'm not leaving."

"why?"

"I'm afraid no one will open the gas tank for you after I'm gone."

He raised his head, and the corners of his mouth were curved like a smile.

Because I lived in the basement for too long, my complexion was fairer than before, and he looked thick and wide-eyed.

Jiang Miaomiao was silent for a long while, and asked uncertainly:

"Are you really not leaving?"

"Ok."

"What about your friend?"

"To be honest, I wasn't sure where they were now. I needed to find them specifically. Maybe the chance of staying alive would be better."

Jiang Miaomiao stared at his face and repeatedly confirmed that he was not lying, and his heart finally fell back to its original position, with a fluttering, unreal comfort.

Lu Qiming looked around, "Have you ever gone out after I left?"

She shook her head and went back to lie down on the quilt in frustration.

"Why are you out? Looking for death?"

Lu Qiming rubbed his chin, where there was a layer of light blue stubble--he always carried only three things with him, smoke, lighter, and razor.

"When I came back, I saw a house with solar panels on the roof. It should be equipped with a solar power system."

Jiang Miaomiao hummed, "So what? I still have a solar power bank in my hand, it's useless at all."

"This is not at the same level as your power bank. Looking at the area of ​​its solar panels, it is not a problem to drive the home appliances in the whole house."

Her eyes lit up, she sat up and looked at him expectantly.

"Really?"

Lu Qiming nodded, his expression was not very relaxed.

"But that house is far from here, and I haven't figured out what's going on inside. If it's better than here, we can move in."

Jiang Miaomiao stood up and reached out to him, "What are you waiting for? Let's go."

There is electricity there!

If someone asked her what her dying wish was, she would definitely answer-blowing on the air conditioner, watching TV, playing games, ice cream in the refrigerator, cooking with induction cooker, bathroom heater in the bath, and lights in the room.