Chapter 34

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

It is impossible for a steer to be a steer, but to be taken away for discipline.

Jiang Miaomiao topped Qiming's terrible anger, and picked up Jiang Rourou, ready to take it to the corner to teach alone.

But the other party is not ashamed of the name given to her, and the weight gains very fast, and he can't hold it halfway through, and can only be dragged away on the ground.

Finally avoiding Lu Qiming's sight, she pressed Jiang Rourou against the wall and said seriously:

"Don't ride him anymore, have you heard?"

Jiang Rourou seemed to be frightened, and he didn't dare to move with his tail clamped.

Seeing the pitiful cub she raised by herself, she calmed down a bit.

"I know you couldn't control yourself by inciting love, but you have to think about your own life. You can't be refreshed for a while and ignore safety, right? You didn't see him just like that. I want to throw you out. If he comes a few more times, maybe he will really throw you away while I'm away!"

Jiang Rourou stretched out his long pink tongue and licked the back of her hand.

She softened, let go of her hand, held it in her arms and touched the dog's head.

"Hey, don't mess with him in the future. If you can't help it, use something else. Go, I'll find you a new toy now."

Jiang Miaomiao put it on the ground and took it to the toy area.

After eating, Lu Qiming took a bath in the men's bathroom alone.

The weather has been very hot recently and they have been taking a cold shower.

There was a bucket in front of him with mineral water for bathing. The water in it was made up of ten bottles of mineral water.

In the current environment, this is obviously a luxury. Fortunately, there are countless mineral waters in the supermarket. They are all counted for the whole box, and they can supply their splurge.

Lu Qiming took off his clothes, took a handful of water and poured it on his body. When he lowered his head, he glanced across his chest and landed on a scar.

The scar is under the collarbone, near the heart. It is about the size of a matchbox and is an irregular polygon.

From the appearance of the scar, it looks like a new skin after cutting out the skin and flesh there.

He put his hand on it, closed his eyes, and countless terrifying and depressing memories emerged in his mind.

The body suddenly became cold, the air was so heavy that it made people breathless, and the ceiling was covered with black pressure on the top of his head, as if to fall down.

He felt as if he was in a quagmire, helpless, sinking constantly.

Suddenly, a voice came in my ears.

"Lu Qiming, are you inside?"

The chaos broke open, and a beam of light came in.

He rushed out of the water, breathing heavily.

"in."

"I was scared to death. I thought something was wrong with you. I couldn't find anyone everywhere. Say hello to me when I have a bath next time."

The woman was chattering outside, his chest rising and falling violently, and the corners of his mouth raised and smiling softly.