Chapter 39

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Jiang Miaomiao never thought of being rescued. After all, he has food and drink in his life now, and he has installed electricity, and he has a very leisurely life.

But I haven't seen anyone else for more than half a year, and it is inevitable to be alone.

So when she found out that it was an airplane, she almost subconsciously waved and shouted at the window.

The plane had flown far away, and the people inside probably didn't see her, did not turn around, and flew towards the distance until it turned into a small black spot and disappeared into the skyline.

She looked at the sky, feeling lost.

Calculating carefully according to the original timeline, those survivors who fled the city, under the leadership of the government, have established a base that can barely meet the needs of life, reclaimed wasteland, raised chickens and ducks, and worked hard to produce weapons in an attempt to restore social order. .

It's just that the frequent disasters later, heavy rains, snowstorms, hail and drought, as well as the zombies' surprise attacks from time to time, all make this goal difficult.

They will encounter those, and she may also encounter them.

And because there are too few partners around, it is difficult to get up again after being hit hard.

Is it better for the people inside the siege, or is she better outside the siege?

Jiang Miaomiao sighed, closed the window, fry the vegetables out of the pot, and brought them upstairs and asked Lu Qiming to eat together.

The latter took a nap for less than an hour before regaining his vigor, like a super mobile phone charged for five minutes and talking for two hours.

"Today's fried noodles are delicious, Miao Miao, your craft is getting better and better."

He was full of praise and gave her a thumbs up.

Jiang Miaomiao was not deceived by him, "Don't think you say that, I will cook for you every day."

He laughed twice, "I'm telling the truth, don't think me so cunning."

"If you are not cunning, the foxes will be stupid and sweet."

He ate for a while and saw that she was always absent-minded, so he couldn't help asking:

"What happened?"

There is electricity available now, and it can be used every day.

According to her character, she would be a fool if she was all right.

Jiang Miaomiao didn't want to hide it, but he asked about the plane.

"It's the first time in the past six months or so that I have seen a plane passing through the city. Do you think they plan to come back? Or are they searching for survivors?"

Lu Qiming held the chopsticks thoughtfully.

"What is the flying height of that plane?"

"what?"

"A little higher or lower than the plane you've seen before in flight?"

He changed to a more easily described way.

"Lower, much lower!"

Jiang Miaomiao said, "I feel it almost hit the roof over there."

If it is at a normal flying height, then it is likely to have other targets, but it just happens to pass by here, so don't worry too much.