Chapter 58

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

On the weekend of this week, the two went to town together.

The fetus gets bigger day by day, no matter how inexperienced they are, they also know that they have to prepare some clothes and pants in advance.

There is only one large maternity and baby shop in the city with many customers.

After Jiang Miaomiao and Lu Qiming entered the store, they focused on a middle-aged woman who seemed to be very experienced and followed her.

They bought whatever they bought. They put milk bottles, diapers, saliva towels, etc. into the shopping basket one after another, and finally got tangled before the baby clothes.

There are more than a dozen sets of clothes in front of them, with different styles. The common point is that they all look good, and the dolls wear the same clothes.

The question is, should they buy boys or girls?

Lu Qiming was too lazy to choose, and said, "Buy a few sets."

Jiang Miaomiao vetoed it.

"No, I am not pregnant with twins. It is too wasteful to buy both."

The baby clothes are made of good materials, fine workmanship, and high in price. There are hundreds of them for any set, which is more expensive than her clothes.

Lu Qiming made a comparison and said, "Then the girl who bought it."

"why?"

"It's a good deal, look at this big skirt, this bow, it's too much material. The boy's is too simple."

"..."

Jiang Miaomiao was also speechless. He looked up and saw the salesperson and called her over and asked, "Are there any more neutral ones?"

The salesperson regretfully said:

"The neutral ones are already sold out, and there will be new ones coming next month. How about... the two will come back next month?"

Only this way.

Anyway, I've only been pregnant for more than two months, so I don't rush to use it.

The two checked out the selected items, went to the hospital for an examination, found a restaurant and had a big meal, then bought some food, and went home happily.

Soon after arriving home, another car drove into the farm.

Jiang Miaomiao was standing in front of her house eating an apple, the car stopped in front of her, and the window was lowered to reveal Gu Changzhou's face.

"Why are you here?"

"I bought you something."

Gu Changzhou jumped out of the car and opened the trunk, which was full of maternal and child supplies.

What milk powder, rocking cart, nutrition, complementary food, clothes...

Those things he wanted to buy for his girlfriend and daughter, but had no money to buy, are now brought to the farm and given to Jiang Miaomiao.

Jiang Miaomiao was shocked to see so many things.

Lu Qiming went out to the toilet, saw Gu Changzhou, frowned and asked:

"what are you doing?"

"These things are under-produced, so it's not easy to buy. I happen to have a friend who does this, so I'll give you some. Come, help."