Chapter 10

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

The next morning, the two spent half an hour in a posture of killing pigs, releasing half a basin of blood from Jin's half buttocks, covering their whole bodies.

Jiang Miaomiao couldn't bear the nausea of ​​the black blood smeared on the skin. He specially removed a wall of curtains and cut them into strips and wrapped them around her body. His mouth and nose were also covered by a mask made of a large piece of cloth. Two eyes are exposed.

Lu Qiming smeared her with blood, took two steps back and took a look, "Tsk tsk, it's a shame not to be a mummy."

"Fuck you, it's noon, go?"

Lu Qiming put down the blood-stained cloth in his hand, nodded and walked out.

Jin half buttocks lay on the ground dying, their ankles were cut terribly, bloody.

Tsk tsk, it is more cruel than zombies.

Jiang Miaomiao shook his head and closed the door.

When he was about to leave the villa, Jiang Miao specially urged: "Don't drive as fast as last time, worry about a car accident."

Didn't get killed by a zombie, but died because the sports car crashed into the river. What a wrongdoing.

Lu Qiming said, "We don't drive there."

"why?"

"Since you want to pretend to be a zombie, then pretend to the end. Which zombie have you seen that can drive?"

This is no problem, but how do they get there without driving?

Go on? There are thousands of zombies along the way, and they can pile up to death.

Jiang Miaomiao only felt cold in his neck, he hesitated, and hesitated.

Lu Qiming saw her fear and comforted: "Don't worry, I brought up the idea of ​​going to the supermarket. If there is any accident on the road, I will try my best to protect you back."

"Come on, how many lives do you have to fight for?"

Jiang Miaomiao rolled his eyes and pulled the mask up a bit, "Everything is dead, you bring the knife, if the zombie really rushes over, you will give me a good knife."

Lu Qiming couldn't help but raised the corner of his mouth, sticking the knife behind his waist.

He opened the door and said: "Remember, zombies don't have X-ray eyes, and you can't tell whether we are humans or corpses at a glance. Now the smell has been covered up, as long as the behavior is not too abrupt, they will not be discovered."

A few seconds later, two new strange-looking "zombies" appeared in the yard.

The little star stood less than four meters away from them, looking at them with godless eyes.

Jiang Miaomiao was stiff and couldn't lift his feet. On the contrary, he was self-defeating and his posture was more like a zombie.

The little star let out two **** hos in his rotting mouth, withdrew his gaze, and continued to wander aimlessly.

Lu Qiming gave a thumbs up.

She breathed a sigh of relief, so she had a lot of confidence, and Lu Qiming opened the way and limped after him.

The two left the community safely and were not found by any zombies during the period.

Jiang Miaomiao finally came to the long-lost street and couldn't help taking a deep breath of fresh air. It's just that no one manages the street for a month or two, and the garbage and fallen leaves fly all over the sky.