Chapter 12

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Jiang Miaomiao sat at the table, carefully recalling the details he had seen before, and sorted out a few steps.

1. Make noodles

2, chop stuffing

3. Pack together

Let's start with the first step.

In order to grow vegetables, all the pots and buckets at home are used up, and the only available containers are water cups and pots.

The water cup was too small, so she decided to use a pot and grabbed a few handfuls of flour in the pot. It was estimated that it should be enough for two people.

After putting things away, Jiang Miaomiao started to add water. Because the ratio of the dough was not determined for the first time, he kept adding it slowly, but it was still very difficult.

Why is it so hard? Add some more water.

Why is it so thin? Some more noodles.

After two things, the dough is already bigger than basketball when it is hard to adjust to the proper hardness she thinks.

Let alone two people, ten people make dumplings.

Jiang Miaomiao:...Uh, the rest of the pancakes are a big deal.

The noodles are reconciled, the next step is to chop the stuffing. There are only a few kinds of fillings that she can use to make fillings. She chose bean sprouts and bacon, which are both meat and vegetable.

Wash bean sprouts, dice bacon, and stir fry briefly.

Then he cut the dough into small **** the size of table tennis balls. Jiang Miaomiao found a bottle of shampoo and washed the dough.

This process was much more difficult than she thought, and the dough was not obedient at all under her hands. Either it sticks to the bottle, it breaks, or it rolls out into a strange shape and doesn't fit the circle at all.

After working hard for a long time, she sweated profusely, and only barely rolled out more than ten usable dumpling wrappers.

Less is less, just taste it.

Jiang Miaomiao wiped off his sweat and officially started making dumplings, but found that something was still wrong.

I used to look at other people’s bags, holding the skin in one hand, stuffing the stuffing in the other, and putting the two hands together and squeezing it lightly, a delicate dumpling was formed.

But when she squeezed, the dumpling stuffing and vegetable soup were everywhere, and the skin couldn't be twisted at all.

What can I do?

She caught a glimpse of a handful of unfried bean sprouts and came up with an idea. I ran upstairs and found a hairpin. After washing it, I poke holes in the dumpling wrappers and threaded the bean sprouts in.

The skin won't open anymore, put less stuffing, and stay in it without running around.

Jiang Miaomiao found the secret, and the more he ran, the more vigorous he became. In a blink of an eye, he used up all the dumpling skins to make fifteen complete dumplings.

Boil water and put the dumplings in the pot.

She was so tired that she squatted next to her for a while before she fell asleep.

I don't know how long it took, someone grabbed her by the shoulder and woke her up.

With sleepy eyes, she saw Lu Qiming's face.