Chapter 07

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Remaining power, 8%.

Is there a mistake? She charged it all afternoon, and only charged in so little? Power generation from potatoes is faster than this.

8% of the electricity, what game does she play? What song to listen to? What movie to watch?

Jiang Miaomiao's eyes on the solar power bank are like chicken ribs. The food is tasteless and it is a pity to discard it.

Lu Qiming came over.

"Can you use your phone?"

"What are you doing?"

"Look at the navigation."

The map APP on the mobile phone has a cache, so even if there is no network at the moment, you can still see the city map.

Lu Qiming found the nearest supermarket to the villa, and it was about the same distance as Jiang Miaomiao. It takes seven stops and about 20 minutes by bus. But the shortest driving distance is 2.5km, and it only takes about eight minutes to get there.

He was holding the phone, thinking in his heart, and suddenly asked:

"When will you come to Auntie again?"

All previous stocks have been used up.

Jiang Miaomiao's mouth twitched, "What do you want to be perverted? Do you want to use my blood to attract zombies?"

Lu Qiming is righteous and strict, "Since it must be thrown away in the end, it is better to use it."

"No." She felt sick after thinking about it.

"Aren't you afraid to stay here and starve to death?"

"If you die, you die. I stayed and didn't plan to live until next year."

Jiang Miaomiao said, "Anyway, I won't run out with you to take risks. You have to go by yourself, don't hold me."

Lu Qiming was speechless, threw the phone into her arms and walked to the dining table to eat.

Jiang Miaomiao had only eaten self-heating rice in the afternoon. He was full and didn't want to care about him. He took a flashlight and went to the corner next to the refrigerator to see the bean sprouts he brought back.

The bean sprouts grow to half the height of her calf, and the leaves are all out. It is estimated that it will bloom and set up pods soon.

If you can eat a pot of fresh soybean stew before you die, it's worth your death.

It's just that there are too few nutrients in the pot to meet the growth needs. The bean sprouts are obviously wilting, and I am afraid that they are about to die.

You have to give it soil.

But this villa is either floored or cemented. Where does the soil come from?

There was one in the yard. She wanted to sneak out with a small bucket and get some back, because Jin Ban buttoo would disagree.

Jiang Miaomiao fell into entanglement.

Lu Qiming glanced at her sideways, "I can help you get dirt in the yard."

She guessed his request and immediately refused.

"I don't sell blood."

"Who asked you to sell your blood? As long as the things that grow out are half of me."

"Really?" This can be considered.

Lu Qiming said, "If you don't believe me, then you can get it yourself."