Chapter 43

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Crying can't solve the problem.

The zombies are downstairs and may be found at any time. Either give up and sit and wait for death.

Or...just take the risk and try what Lu Qiming said.

Jiang Miaomiao cried for a while, tried to clear up his emotions, raised his head from his arms, took the knife that was pushed away by her, and divided the cake into three.

Originally wanted to let Lao Bai's family try new things too, but unfortunately there was no chance.

She took the share of her own and took a bite, seeing the "21" on it, tears couldn't help but flow down.

Lu Qiming said: "Don't cry, it's embarrassing to cry every day for such a big person."

She snorted coldly, ignored him, wiped away her tears and put cake in her mouth desperately.

He saw that she seemed to be fine, and started to eat too, thinking about what to do later.

The cake tastes very good, sweet but not greasy, because it is spread a lot of jam, it also makes up for Jiang Miaomiao's regret that he has not eaten fruit in six months.

After eating that large piece, she hiccuped, put down the plate and wiped her mouth.

"I'll go."

Lu Qiming, who was about to pour water on her, was startled.

"what?"

"You are injured and shouldn't take any more risks. I'm weak, and I will probably not be able to hold the rope at that time. So it's better to change it. You teach me how to make the generator explode, and in which direction to throw the rope. You Instead of me, stay in the room and wait."

Lu Qiming objected immediately.

"No, what are you kidding? I'm a big man, asking you to die?"

"Can I just watch you go to death?"

She controlled herself not to raise the volume so as not to attract zombies, her tone was firmer than ever before.

"Before you were great and I was weak, so I didn't have any problem with you rushing ahead. But this time it won't work. You must change."

"What if I disagree?"

In the darkness, her eyes shimmered and looked at him intently.

"Then I will jump right after you die."

Taking risks to lure zombies is for everyone to survive. If both of them die in the end, then this plan is meaningless.

She is threatening him.

Use your own life.

Lu Qiming smiled bitterly, "Miaomiao, do you have to force me like this?"

"You are forcing me." She said: "You are forcing me to live until now. You can't just leave me alone."

Jiang Rourou also finished the cake, feeling the stalemate between the two, habitually squatting down at Jiang Miaomiao's feet.

She picked it up and handed it to

Lu Qiming.

"Promise me, okay?"

When it comes to this, who can refuse?

Lu Qiming put his arm around the dog and laughed at himself in a low voice: "This is the weakest decision I have ever made in my life."

Jiang Miaomiao didn't answer, and ran to find the rope.