Chapter 49

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

The island covers an area of ​​16 square kilometers, and it only takes a few hours to walk from south to north.

The island is surrounded by the sea and there is a hill to the west.

On one side of the mountain is cultivated land for growing potatoes and tomatoes, on the other side is a small freshwater lake, and on the side of the lake is the habitat of the aborigines.

There are about a hundred houses, gathered together to form a small village with a street in the middle of the village.

On both sides of the street, there are hospitals, schools, restaurants, bars, shops, hotels, churches, museums, etc., all kinds of places where sparrows are small and complete.

The residents were sent in by the British government in the last century, so the building retains a strong English country style.

Most of them are built with logs and masonry, simple and natural, and integrated with the environment.

The furniture in the house is made of simple and elegant walnut wood, decorated with broken flowers, stripes, and Scottish patterns, which looks full of vitality and interest.

The scenery of this island is already beautiful, and with so many beautiful buildings, it must be a good place for leisure and vacation before the end of the world.

It's a pity that Jiang Miaomiao didn't come at the right time, and the tranquil atmosphere on the island was broken by the virus.

The white walls of the hospital, the walnut tables in the restaurant, and the broken checkered cloth in the shop were all splattered with blood, and they became black for a long time, terrifying and dazzling.

Fortunately, they spent half a day patrolling the island and found no fish that slipped through the net.

Apart from them, there are no people, not even living creatures, on the island.

Because the cattle, sheep, chickens, ducks, wild animals and insects on the island were all found and eaten by the army of zombies who were unable to leave the island.

The sunny and beautiful island is covered with blood, there are no living people, and the dock is full of broken limbs and arms. It is a great place to shoot horror movies.

The more Jiang Miaomiao thought about it, the more he felt oozing, and got goose bumps.

Lu Qiming put down his gun, found a few barrels of cooking oil from the back kitchen of the restaurant, and walked towards the shore.

When Jiang Miaomiao saw this, he moved a bucket and followed him.

After arriving, Lu Qiming splashed the oil on the broken body, splashing it as evenly as possible, and then took out the lighter.

She asked: "Are you going to burn them?"

"The decay of a corpse is prone to produce bacteria and cause plagues. It is safer to burn it, and it saves the air and water pollution.

"Well, you burn."

Jiang Miaomiao didn't want to look at it, and didn't want to go back to the ghostly street, so he walked a little aside and stood far away holding the dog.

Lu Qiming

The corpse was lit, and with the help of edible oil and sea breeze, the flames soared high and burst into flames.

The air is full of the smell of burnt protein, covering up the original smell.

If you don't think about what those things are, it's actually quite fragrant, like barbecue.