Chapter 26

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

The pale pink skin covered the wound, soft as if the nail would break when pinched.

It contrasted sharply with the surrounding skin color, but also told Jiang Miaomiao bluntly—he was fine.

No rot, no madness, no deterioration.

Lu Qiming is still a person, a living person, and has not become a zombie.

They can continue to live their bland and warm little days.

"Great!"

Tears poured out, she opened the door excitedly, rushed over and hugged Lu Qiming.

The latter smiled slightly, hugged her back like a big brother, and gently stroked her long hair that hadn't been trimmed in months.

"I have said it, I am not infected."

When she mentioned it, she couldn't help being curious, and raised her head to ask:

"Why do the zombies bite you and bleed and you are not infected?"

Obviously in the original text, the zombie virus has a very strong transmission ability, even if it is just splashed on the wound by their scorpion, it will become the same kind.

Lu Qiming's performance is too shocking.

If the original man and woman found him earlier and asked the experts in the base to use his blood to do experiments and develop vaccines, wouldn't they not have to wander outside for more than ten years?

This is a miracle.

Lu Qiming talked about him.

"Who knows, maybe I always insist on exercising physical fitness. This is not important. The important thing is that I am fine. This is a happy event. Isn't it worth celebrating?"

She wondered, "How to celebrate?"

Lu Qiming walked out of the small room where he had been imprisoned for half a month, and came to the window, looking at the bright scenery outside, his eyes falling on the shimmering artificial lake in the distance.

As there is no human waste pollution, the lake is becoming clearer and clearer, the water plants are luxuriant, and even a few pink lotus blooms.

Ignoring the few zombies swaying by the lake, the scenery is really good, and the weather is also warm, making people want to jump in and swim back and forth.

Swimming is impossible. Zombies have a keen sense of smell. If they ran out without wearing protective clothing, they wouldn't even be able to return to their bones.

But you can do something else.

Lu Qiming turned around and raised his eyebrows.

"Do you want to eat fish?"

Jiang Miaomiao recalled a certain smell and shook his head.

"I don't want to eat salted fish anymore."

"Who said eating salted fish? We can go fishing."

Lu Qiming pointed to the artificial lake. She ran over to see and understood what he meant.

When the water pump was put on before, the two saw some colorful ornamental fishes in the lake.

The zombies only wandered on the ground and did not go into the water. The ornamental fishes ate aquatic plants and insects to survive. They were very plump, and any one was bigger than her palm.