Chapter 25

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Regarding how to solve the problem of Lu Qiming's going to the toilet, Jiang Miaomiao made the final decision after several hours of consideration-he stuffed a small bucket for him.

Lu Qiming held this plastic bucket not much bigger than his head and asked in surprise:

"You let me pee in it?"

"Ok."

"But it doesn't even have a lid, and it can't flush water. It smells so bad in the room."

"Forbearance."

Jiang Miaomiao replied triumphantly.

Well, that's all there is, but...

"What should I do when this bucket is full?"

He is an adult and has a considerable amount of urine. It is estimated that there will be a bucket in a day or two, which is not enough for half a month.

Jiang Miaomiao thought of this too, and said reluctantly:

"I will pour it for you."

Lu Qiming was embarrassed, "Uh...this is not so good? Would you like to open the door once a day and let me go to the bathroom to solve it?"

"No, if that's the case, what is the point of isolation?"

In case he had an attack while going to the toilet and bit her, it turned out to be much more serious than pouring a bucket for him.

Absolutely not.

Lu Qiming couldn't convince her, so he had to accept the arrangement and put the bucket far away in the corner.

Jiang Miaomiao's voice came from outside the door.

"I'm leaving, I'll bring you food in the evening."

"Eh, wait."

Lu Qiming called to her, half aggrieved face appeared in the doorway.

"Can't you stay and chat with me?"

The taste of being in captivity is uncomfortable, and his cigarette pack has bottomed out.

Jiang Miaomiao wanted to go to the door to guard the zombies, but they refused to leave and kept howling outside the house. The noise made her uneasy, and she always felt that she would attack in the next second.

Lu Qiming has lost his combat effectiveness. Jiang Rourou's physique is only enough for them to eat two bites. At that time, her little chainsaw will be their last guarantee, and they cannot be negligent.

But when he shouted, she couldn't bear to walk, and sat down on the floor outside the door.

"Talk to you for ten minutes."

Lu Qiming was dissatisfied, "Are you busy?"

"I'm going to have dinner." She held her chin, and she felt exhausted before she even started. "You can't do anything for the next half month. I have to do the work at home."

Eat three meals a day, wash clothes, take care of plants, and take care of meat.

And the most important thing is to defend against zombies' attacks at any time.

Obviously the original plan was to eat delicious food and then die easily, but now he is taking a lot of work.

She sighed slightly, and Lu Qiming smiled.

"If you are too lazy to move, just let me out."

Jiang Miaomiao was very determined on this matter, and there was no room for discussion.