Chapter 16

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Jiang Miaomiao didn't know what he was thinking when he said this. He only knew that after listening to it, his nose was like a few drops of lemon juice, and a sour feeling came up instantly.

Fortunately, the basement is dark, and neither of them can see anyone.

She mumbled and stopped talking.

Lu Qiming has been sitting against the wall.

Another day later, when Jiang Miaomiao was half asleep and half awake, he suddenly heard a bang and quickly grabbed a flashlight and took a picture by the door.

The bathtub was shook constantly and looked shaky.

Are zombies coming in?

She went to see Lu Qiming subconsciously. The latter also woke up with a serious face, holding the hammer and nails, and the remaining wooden boards and walking towards the bathtub.

The zombies hit outside, and he reinforced it inside. Several times sharp claws came in through the gap and grabbed his hem.

Jiang Miaomiao was so frightened that he was so far away, but he still didn't change his face, used up all the wooden boards, then carried the bucket over and piled it behind the bathtub.

When she saw it, she also went to help. The two of them worked together to block the bathtub with buckets, and the impact was finally much smaller.

Lu Qiming patted her on the shoulder.

"Okay, you go back to sleep."

Jiang Miaomiao: ...Who can sleep? She is not deaf.

"How about you?" she asked.

Lu Qiming sat down on his knees, leaning against the bucket.

"I'm here to guard, if a zombie comes in, at least I can resist it."

He is blocking the zombies over there, is she sleeping peacefully here?

Jiang Miaomiao's conscience refused, so she hugged the quilt pillow and lay down beside him.

The zombies were still hitting, but she felt at ease inexplicably, and even said happily:

"If you lose, I said that the zombie tide cannot end so quickly."

Lu Qiming sneered, "This is showing off? It doesn't matter who loses and who wins."

"I'm sure I win, you won't cry without seeing the coffin."

He shrugged, "Then wait and see."

The flashlight lasted for a long time, flashed twice, exhausted the last trace of electricity, and went out.

From this day on, the only light they can enjoy is the fire of the diesel stove while cooking.

Lu Qiming's time for gambling soon arrived. The zombie tide did not end, but the offensive became stronger and stronger.

Jiang Miaomiao felt that they would crash into the bathtub several times, but in the end they were still alive safely.

She asked Lu Qiming to fulfill her promise after going out, and the latter agreed readily and even asked her what jewelry she liked.

Jiang Miaomiao is not picky, she likes all kinds of jewelry.

Diamonds, red sapphires, pearls, and yellow gold.

In the past, I could only look at them enviously when I went shopping and passed the shop window. Now as long as I survive, I have a chance to own them.