Chapter 03

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

It was early in the morning when he was awakened, and the man took a bath until dawn.

Jiang Miaomiao decided to ignore him and went to the living room to figure out what to eat in the morning. When he got down, he was wrapped in a large bath towel, and the soft white cloth tied a knot around his thin and strong waist.

Apart from that, there was no clothing, **** and bare feet.

Jiang Miaomiao almost sprayed a nosebleed.

"Where are you, your clothes?"

The man did not speak, walked up to her, and pulled the towel.

Damn it, so majestic!

She covered her eyes and wanted to scream, and was afraid of attracting zombies, so she made a series of screams tightly all over.

How to do? Is she going to be forced? !

But after a while, the other party did not touch her. She opened her eyes curiously, and the man calmly pretended to be a few times in front of her, his posture was still lively. Raise your arms for a while, then spread your long legs.

Jiang Miaomiao: "...what are you doing?"

"I have no wounds on my body, you don't have to worry that I will become a zombie."

It turned out to be for this... She was greatly relieved and leaned on the chair as if paralyzed.

"Great, I thought..."

"For why?"

He retied the bath towel and asked lightly.

Jiang Miaomiao's face was hot, "It's nothing, where's your clothes? This bath towel is for me to take a bath."

"Too dirty, throw it away."

He answered briefly and horribly, and asked: "Are there any men's clothes here?"

She shook her head subconsciously, "No."

After speaking, she regretted it because she revealed herself.

The man heard a sneer, apparently mocking her previous act of lying.

If there are men in the family, how can there be no men’s clothes?

Jiang Miaomiao covered her forehead and scolded herself as a fool. But soon she decided to let herself go and ask a very crucial question.

"when are you leaving?"

"go?"

"This is my home, don't you plan to stay here forever?"

The man stretched out his hand, "You can open the door now and drive me out."

"..."

Are you rascal? There are all zombies outside, don't you rush in when you open the door?

But after thinking about it, there really seems to be no other way. The windows were equipped with anti-theft bars, and the vents were blocked again. She had known that she should take advantage of him to climb out and seal the opening in the room so that he could not come back.

The man said: "Since you don't plan to drive me away, find me a piece of clothing."

Helpless, Jiang Miaomiao went back to the bedroom to look through the wardrobe.

She doesn't bring much clothes, only three or four sets. Since they are not going to go out after the end of the world, they don’t care about their image when they die, so they wear the most comfortable pajamas.