David's Biggest Mistake Out

(Author's POV)
So the calm before the storm had ended.

And now the luxury of the ballroom had turned into a battlefield

Although the Avalor Defence Force had expected this attack and had fully prepared for it but still the Dark Lord's army was having a bigger hand in the battle

Aurora who was witnessing it from the entrance wanted to go there to fight as well but she knew that if she got captured then the Dark Commandos will get whatever they wanted from her since the sixteen years so reluctantly she started to run away but before she had gone too far ice started to cover her feet and legs and this time she literally got partially frozen in her place. She turned around her neck and saw her Aunt Matilda coming towards her. Aurora quickly pulled out her sword and hit the ice with it to get free. Matilda threw another ice blast at her but she deflected it by hitting it back with her sword. This continued with, Matilda attacking and Aurora defending as Aurora wasn't still confident with her elemental skills so she was just using her sword as an ordinary one and thus she was just able to defend but it didn't last long and finally Aurora fell on the floor and her sword broke apart as afterall Matilda was older and much more powerful and experienced.

"Give up Rora, we aren't going to harm you," Matilda said coming towards her.
"Yeah you won't harm me but that's because you want to gain something from me," Aurora snapped at her trying to get up but she was really very much hurt and wasn't in the condition to get up.
"Don't be so stubborn young lady or else-"Matilda was saying but suddenly there was a loud thud on the back of her head and she fell down unconscious.

Aurora looked up and saw Uncle David and behind him were Sam, Dean, Ariana,and James carring an unconscious Victoria whose face was covered in blood. Ariana and Sam helped Aurora to get up but before she could ask what happened to Victoria, David told them all follow him quickly. They followed him to a an dusty store room of the palace, in the way some other people attacked them but David defeated them easily meanwhile Garrick was stopping Henry from finding them.

As our group entered the store room David opened a huge and ancient looking wardrobe filled with different types of coat and went inside it gesturing the others to follow him. As they reached the end of the wardrobe he tapped button in the corner of the bottom of the wardrobe floor and then suddenly the back side of the wardrobe split openy and a room appeared ahead it.