Crashing a Wedding

(Author's POV)

The royal wedding was going on with full spirits but the drama started when the preacher said the legendary lines,"....speak now or forever hold your peace."

A girl of about 7 years got up from her seat and shouted,"Daddy."
(I assume that you can imagine the look that spread on the face of the royals)

The girl then came out and ran on the aisle towards the bride and the groom.
She hugged the legs of the groom, pouted and said,"Daddy why don't you come to see me and mommy any more? We miss you a lot"

The guards came to take the girl away but the bride stopped them. She had suspicions about the groom's faithfulness for some days now so she wanted to find the truth behind the matter.

"Who's this girl Felix? And is she calling you daddy?" The bride asked the groom turning red with anger.

"I-I really don't know who she is Emma," He tried to convince her while trying to get free of the girl's hold,"This must be a prank or something by my friends." He then turned to the guests and said loudly,"Who's the guardian of this brat. Take her away immediately or else-"

"How can you call our daughter a brat?"came a shout and everyone turned to look at a maid.

That maid was no other than our Ariana in disguise.

...............................
Flashback

"Alright girl did you understand what you have to do?"Ariana asked the little girl.

"I've to claim that Felix is my dad and you're my mom," the girl replied.

"Very good Amelia, we'll give you really very much chocolates and dolls after you do this." Aurora said to the girl, Amelia and then turning to Ariana she said,"The rest depends on you now."

Ariana nodded,"Don't worry, I was the best in the drama club at school. But don't you think that we'll be doing bad by creating a misunderstanding between Emma and Felix."

"No, it's alright, it's all over news that the two were on werge of break up but are going to marry just for the sake of family. To be honest we'll do them a favour by setting them free from this wedding."
................................

Present

"Who the hell are you now?" Felix asked.

"Please stop the drama now Felix!"Ariana shouted shedding fake tears,"I've hidden your lies from the rest of the world for all these years just for your sake but now I can't. I can't tolerate you calling our daughter, your own blood something bad."

Felix opened his mouth to argue but before it Emma snapped at him,"Ha, I knew that you were cheating on me! I don't understand just why my family set up my wedding with a bastard like you!"

"Wh-what do you mean by that your family set it up? Don't you love me?" Felix asked her.

"Love? No lady in her right mind will love a clown like you. Buck tooth and half witted!"

"And what do you think you are? Ugly fat slut! People pretend like you just cause you're related to some royals!"

Hearing this Emma lost control of her herself,"WHAT IF I'VE NOBLE BLOOD. YOUR MOTHER RAN OFF WITH A DUNKARD ON YOUR BIRTH DAY AND YOUR FATHER HAD BEEN ARRESTED FOR DRUG DEALING!"

Woah, even I wasn't expecting such a reaction. Thought Ariana.

"THE AUNT OF YOURS MARRIED CHARLES TO BECOME QUEEN BUT COULDN'T SAVE HER MARRIAGE!"

"SAY WHATEVER YOU WANT, BUT THE WHOLE WORLD RESPECTS MY AUNT! BUT I THINK THAT YOU WERE REALLY AFTER MY MONEY," She threw down her tiara and said,"KEEP THIS AND GET LOST!"

The two continued to argue and everyone got frozen staring them. Everyone except Ariana. She moved her fingers round and round and a little whirlwind formed and transported the tiara right into her hands and slipped back from the venue without anyone noticing.

Time skip

As soon as Ariana entered the flat in which they were staying, her friends hugged her.

"You did great." Dean said.

"How do you guys know?" She asked.

"It's all over the news, the chaos at the wedding" Sam told her pointing at the TV.

"Anyways where is it?" Aurora questioned.

"Well I actually rubbed it while on the way and it turned into an-" she took out a

"Woah, I think that it's clear now that it's of air element."said Sam.

"Yeah, meaning you should keep it Ariana," said Aurora.

"Yess! I really like this tiara," she said as she turned the fan back to tiara by tapping a button on it.