Worries

(Author's POV)

The battle in the castle had ended. Most of the things had turned into dust. Many corpses were lying on the floor and some of them had been mutilated that much that it was hard to identify the person. Henry was standing near the most mutilated one, he had himself killed that man and had made sure to give him the most painful death.

"Tsk,tsk,His Royal Highness King Garrick Austin Wilson lying dead in such a state and even that in his own castle, you should have listened to me earlier old friend " Henry said walking around the corpse and looking down at it,"Well the good thing is that you won't witness your children's death but I swear upon my life that I will kill them the the same way I killed you and Natasha."

Then he turned around and asked Matilda,"Have you found anyone yet?"

"I'm afraid not my lord, but we have traced the teleportion machine energy so I think that they are on the Earth."

"On earth?,"He frowned, "Why have they gone there?I am sure enough that they aren't just running away from us but if they are planning to fight back then they should have stayed here to gather the left rebellions, they must have gone there for something important."

"Don't worry my lord, we will surely stop them soo-"

"No, we won't stop them now. I want to know their plan first. David was also with those children so they must have a solid plan. A plan powerful enough to give them a better chance of winning."

"So you think that they are after the infinity crystals?" Matilda asked shocked.

"It is the most likely possibility, try to find them soon and then," he then turned to Xavier and said,"You will be sent to them and then will play a victim to find out about their plan, understood?"

"B-but what if they don't trust me?"Xavier asked stuttering.

Henry smirked at him and said," Perhaps they won't but we will send you there in such a wounded state that they won't be able to leave you alone to die just because of their suspicions."

Xavier gulped worring what was going to happen to him but having no other choice he nodded reluctantly.

..........

On Earth

Our group landed with a thud on the ground behind a dhaba (a roadside food stall). It was afternoon time there.

"Ouch!"

"Hey that was my hair!"

"I can't breathe."

"Get your foot out of my face, Dean!"

"This isn't me!"

"EVERYONE JUST STOP!" Aurora shouted when they stopped she slowly untangled herself from the group and then helped the others.

"So which country is this?" James asked Aurora as they all got up but to everyone's surprise it was Dean who answered,"It's India."

"How do know that?"asked Ariana.

"A have learnt most of the languages of Celisto and Earth and the one written on that shop is an Indian language," Dean replied casually.

The group looked at him with bewilderment for a few seconds before Sam said,"Come on now we should first find a shelter."

"Hold on, I'm very hungry let's first eat something from this." said James.

"I guess you are right, I'm hungry too,"said Ariana before Sam could refuse.

"But we don't have any money which works here," Aurora pointed out.

Ariana who was really feeling very disssy because of hunger pulled out one of her favourite gold bracelets,"I think that this can buy enough food for today."

They were shocked for a bit that how could she sacrifice her precious jewellery, then Dean went to the dhaba owner and asked him for some food in exchange for that bracelet as only he could speak hindi. The food (shahi paneer and jira rice and one piece of golabjamun for all) came and they sat on the chairs and started eating.

"Yummm...this food is really different from what we had in Alabama, isn't it Rora?"

"Yeah, James and it's more spicy too."

"And I'm in love with this sweet whatever it is,"Ariana said.

All of them were talking while enjoying food except for Sam who was eating silently with a grim expression."You okay Sam?" Aurora asked as she noticed this.

"I'm thinking about dad and Vic,"he replied.

James became stiff on hearing her name but he said,"Look bro, I'm also worried sick thinking about her but we need to keep our mind cool and calm to defeat Henry."

"And besides your dad is a really great fighter and I'm also sure that Uncle will keep Victoria safe."

"I'm not so sure on this one Aurora. He tried to kill you when you were infant!"

"That was a choice between me and the future of two whole planets, Ariana. One life cannot be worth of billions of other lives."