The Rock Crystal

(Author's POV)

"Alright everyone let's discuss about our situation now,"Aurora said as everyone finished their breakfast, spreading the map on their table.
"Currently we are in an Indian city but it a really really large country and don't have any clue about where the crystal is," she told the group,"And we need to find it really quickly as the longer we roam here and there the sooner we'll run out of money and not to mention the risk of getting caught."

"I think we should first the places princess Mia had gone to," Sam said.

"What? My mum had been here?" Aurora asked shocked.

"Well, yeah,"He answered,"I found out from the records in the palace when I was trying to find about our parents' research."

"If she had been to earth then probably had found those crystals that time" said Ariana,"So you know the places she had been to?"

"Yeah, in India she went to the-the...er-yeah now I remember to the delhi."

"But we can't still search the whole delhi!" Ariana pointed out with a sigh.

The group fell silent thinking.

After a minute or so Dean jumped from his chair.

"I got it!"Dean exclaimed,"Of course now it makes complete sense. I have read that there's an iron pillar in Delhi which is very old and still it didn't get rusted. Scientists give the reason that it's because of its composition but I don't think that those old people could have thought that far. I think that maybe there was something that changed it's composition that made its rust resistant. Maybe the crystal of rock's power is there in that pillar. Only it has the powers to change composition of rocks or metals"

All the others looked at him open mouthed.

"What?" He asked confused.

"Dean, you know what mate? Your mind really blows my mind sometimes." James replied.

"Okaay then, our next stop is delhi!" said Aurora.

......

"James, no offence but really don't think that melting down such a artifact in this crowd is a good idea," Sam whispered to James as they made their way towards the pillar.

"Oh, just come on Sam! We have to do it to get the crystal, it's gonna be fine." James assured him.

According to their plan (it was suggested by James) Aurora and Ariana were going to cause a diversion which would clear some crowd from around the pillar then Sam would use his fire power to melt down the pillar and James would protect him if anyone tried to attack him and then Dean would grab the crystal from the molten iron.

As they came close to the pillar they heard people shouting,"Tornado!"and the crowd started to run away. Sam and James smirked knowing it was from Ariana and both pulled out their swords. Fortunately nobody paid any attention to them as they ran to save themselves (Ariana was making sure that her Tornado didn't actually trap someone). Sam started spinning his sword in a circle and soon the whole pillar was blazing in very hot fire and started to melt. Within a few minutes the famous iron pillar had turned into molten iron and a bright brown light started to glow from it. Aurora, Ariana and Dean came there, now everyone else had went away to ecsape the tornado. Dean searched through the molten iron using the tip of his sword and after a few moments he found the crystal. He lifted it up using his sword. It was the crystal which was giving off the brown light. James made a huge lump of snow snow fall on it too cool it down.

"We got it! We actually got the second crystal!" Ar squealed as Dean picked up the now cooled crystal into his hands.

"Hey Dean, rub this crystal. Let's see what this becomes." Sam said exitedly.

Dean rubbed it and it turned into a boomerang with very sharp blades.

"Woah look at this, I bet it can cut anything,"said James.

"Maybe it can, afterall its power element is rocks." Aurora said examining the boomerang. She found a button on it and on tapping it it became a small rubber ball with a very tiny button. She handed the ball back to Dean.

"But shouldn't you keep it. I mean you are the one supposed to combine all the crystals-"

"I will later when we do get all the crystals. Right now it will be better if everyone keeps their respective element crystals," she replied.

Just then they heard a loud thud and a blood stained Xavier dropped on the ground from nowhere in front of them.

_______________________________________